AIIMS PG Application Form
AIIMS PG Application Form 2017: All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites AIIMS PG Application Form for providing admission to Post Graduate Courses. For admission to M.D. /M.S. /M.D.S courses, Institute is going to conduct AIIMS PG Entrance Exam which will be held in the month of May 2017. Candidates who will qualify in the exam they may get the get admission in AIIMS. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to fill online application form.
Entrants need to fill the application form through online mode and submit it on or before the last date that is March 2017. For getting more information related to AIIMS PG Notification you need to go through the information are well provided on this page of privatejobshub.in. Please have a look below!!!
AIIMS PG Application Form
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Last Date for Online Application
Mode of apply
AIIMS PG Exam Date
Know Here: How To Get Admission In Medical Colleges
AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must hold MBBS Degree for the MD/MS course from a recognized university of MCI & DCI with good academic records.
- Candidate must have completed 1 year compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 31st January, 2017 if they apply for the January session.
- If they apply for July session, then their training should be completed on or before 30th July 2017.
- Aspirants have to obtain 55% minimum aggregate marks for OBC and other category & 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST category.
Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role: Read Now
- For General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
- No application fee for OPH Category
- Candidates are required to pay application fee through Debit /Credit Card/Net Banking.
AIIMS PG Admission:
- Assortment will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and the choice of subject will be allocated on the basis of personal counseling.
- The city of examination shall be allotted on first-come first-serve basis subject to availability of nodes in respective city.
Do you need Money for College Fee? : Grab Details
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern:
- The entrance exam will be held through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- It contains 200 multiple choice question paper & the duration of this entrance exam will be 3 hours.
- The entrance test of MDS will consist of 90 MCQ type questions & the duration of exam will be 1 ½ hours.
- For each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
Get Here: AIIMS Entrance Exam Syllabus
Process to fill AIIMS PG Online Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of organization that is www.aiimsexams.org
- On home page of official site go to “Important Announcements” section and hit the appropriate link.
- Read the notification carefully and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Now fill the online application form with complete information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned documents along with application if required.
- Make payment of registration fee.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of form.
Read Here: Procedure to fill online Application Form
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: March 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: May 2017
- Date of Results: May 2017
- Tentative Date of 1st & 2nd Counseling: June 2017
- Tentative Date of Open Counselling: July 2017
See Related Links:
Candidates may also get the complete details regarding AIIMS PG Application Form 2017 through this Official Link.
Have a Look On Below Links