BSNL DGMBSNL DGM: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) conducts exam for higher level executive posts of DGM (Deputy General Manager) Telecom Operations under the BSNL Management Services on All India basis followed by Written Test & Personal Interview.
To acquire more details you may go through the given details which are furnished below by the troop of privatejobshub.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Deputy General Manager
Applicants who are willing to apply should possess 1st class B.E / B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree / CA / ICWA / CS with minimum 60 % marks or more from recognized institution.
- Commonly aspirants those who are appoints on DGM post in BSNL their pay scale starts from Rs. 32,900 – 558,000/ + annual increment @ 3% of basic pay.
- Aspirants may also get HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, LTC etc facilities.
- Commonly in BSNL aspirant’s selection for DGM post will depends on written exam and personnel interview performance.
- There are 75% marks added from written test and 25% from interview.
- The paper contains 150 objective type questions. The paper is over in three hours duration. The paper followed by given below areas –
In this part of question paper, there are total 75 questions based on the following section:
- General Management
- Information System
- Current Events of National & International (Telecom Knowledge, HR Management, Accounting & Finance, Managerial Economics Etc.
BSNL Placement Papers
Books name for BSNL DGM exam preparation
- Princeton Review
- Master the MAT
For more details you may check the official site