BSNL DGMBSNL DGM: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) conducts exam for higher level executive posts of DGM (Deputy General Manager) Telecom Operations under the BSNL Management Services on All India basis followed by Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Commonly aspirants those who are appoints on DGM post in BSNL their pay scale starts from Rs. 32,900 – 558,000/ + annual increment @ 3% of basic pay.
- Aspirants may also get HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, LTC etc facilities.
- Commonly in BSNL aspirant’s selection for DGM post will depends on written exam and personnel interview performance.
- There are 75% marks added from written test and 25% from interview.
- The paper contains 150 objective type questions. The paper is over in three hours duration. The paper followed by given below areas –
- General Management
- Information System
- Current Events of National & International (Telecom Knowledge, HR Management, Accounting & Finance, Managerial Economics Etc.
- Princeton Review
- Master the MAT