CBSE Scholarship Scheme
CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017: Central Board Of Secondary Education provides CBSE Scholarship Scheme for those candidates who are capable but economically weak to pursue their future studies.Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to grasp this golden opportunity may apply for CBSE Scholarship, simply by submitting CBSE Scholarship Application Form on or before the closing date. Candidates who want to get this CBSE Fellowship, they are required to appear for an examination. Those who will qualify the exam will be selected and offered with the financial assistance.
This Page Includes:
- CBSE Scholarship Eligibility
- CBSE Scholarship Exam Date
- Steps to fill CBSE Scholarship Application Form
- Important Dates
Students who cannot continue their studies because of financial problem, they can get the benefits of Central Sector Scheme of Fellowship for College and University Students. Other appropriate details regarding CBSE Scholarship Scheme are well mentioned on this page which is being provided by the team of privatejobshub.in
CBSE Scholarship Scheme
The objective of CBSE Scholarship to is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low income families to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
Know about: Importance of Scholarship
- Those students who have scored above 80% in the relevant stream for a particular Board of Examination, in class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent.
- Applying candidates should not belong to the creamy layer.
Get Here 7 steps: How to Get a College Scholarship
Scholarship Amount And Duration:
- Candidates will get Rs. 1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses
- In the 4th and 5thyear applicants will be eligible to Rs. 2000/- per month
- The fellowship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
- Shortlist students will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Interview/ Test will be performed by Central Board Of Secondary Education.
- Candidates who will successfully qualify the exam will be selected to get scholarship.
Prepare From Here: Scholarship Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for CBSE Scholarship Scheme?
- Candidates you need to download the Application form after following the steps given here in below.
- First of all you need to visit the official site that is i.e. www.cbse.nic.in.
- On the home page you need to hit on “Students Corner” button given right side of the page.
- Now hit on the “Scholarships” option given on the next page.
- After that press on “Guidelines and Application Forms/Apply Online” link to read full notification carefully
- Now press on the “Apply Now” button and register yourself by filling the required details.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the details.
- Now upload all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it.
- Enclose the system generated form in envelope and super scribed with the “Application for UGC Scholarship”.
- At last, send the hard copy of system generated form at the postal address which is mentioned below.
Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE (Head Office)
“Shiksha Kendra” 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092
Do You Know? How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Documents Required for Submission:
- Joining report Attested by Head of Institution
- Under Graduate Course joining report duly signed and stamped by the head.
- Copy of Mark sheet of Sr. School Certificate Exam .Write online registration no. on the top of mark sheet
- Copy of Caste Certificate, if applicable. Write online registration no. on its top
- Income Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in original. Write online registration no. on its top
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the employer should be attached along with the affidavit wherever applicable)
- One cancelled cheque of personal/saving account or photocopy of front page of Bank Passbook (which is used for scholarship) bearing Account number and NEFT/RTGS code
- Hard copy of online application must be signed by the applicant
Last Date to Submit Application Form: Update Soon
To get more details regarding CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017, candidates must go through the Official Link.
Get all scholarships on a single page, Hit Here: Scholarship in India
So dear aspirants, above provided information about CBSE Scholarship Program are beneficial for you. Stay connected with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding the same. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to grab latest details on your timeline wall directly.
Have a look on below given links