CBSE Scholarship Scheme
CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2016: CBSE offers merit scholarship to the meritorious Single Girl Students under CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2015. Applicants who are studying in 10th class and are single girl child of their parents they can can take the benefit of this scheme to continue their further study of 11/10+2 from Central board of secondary education. Eligible candidates can apply through online application form on or before the last date.
Applicants can retrieve the complete details regarding CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2015 such as Eligibility Criteria, How to apply through the below section of this page which are well mentioned by the team of privatejobshub.in.
The objective is to offer scholarships to the praiseworthy Single Girl apprentice, who are the only child of their parents, and have qualified the 10th class CBSE Examination with 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are carry on their further academic qualification from the same board. The scheme is intended to recognize the efforts of the parents in supporting education among girls and to provide encouragement to commendable students.
- Single Girl students who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in Class X exam and want to pursue their studying of Class XI & XII in CBSE School.
- Student per month tuition fee should not more than Rs. 1500/-
- The scholarship will be provided to Indian Nationals only.
- The candidate must keep on her educational studies in Class XI and XII from CBSE.
- Students passed CBSE Class X Examination in the academic year 2015 are eligible for this scholarship.
- The rate of scholarship will be Rs. 500/- per month.
- A Scholarship will be paid for a maximum phase of two years. Payment of amount will be made by Demand Draft/ECS.
- Student should have qualified in Class X Examination from the CBSE and secured 6.2 CGPA or more.
- Applicants who are Pursuing Class XI & XII from CBSE affiliated Schools will be selected.
- Student should be ONLY SINGLE GIRL CHILD of their parents.
How To Apply for CBSE Scholarship Scheme?
- Eligible and interested aspirants those who have required qualification may apply online through Central board of secondary education official website www.cbse.nic.in->scholarship.
- Before applying candidates are require to read the instruction very carefully with all important details.
- Now press on ‘Apply online’ link then choose ‘SGC-X – Fresh/ renewal Application’.
- Enter roll no. and certificate no. as printed on your class X certificate and proceed further.
- Fill the form with all important details very carefully.
- After successfully applying online print filled application form.
- Duly filled online application must be enclosed in an envelope super scribing ““APPLICATION FOR MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR SGC X 2015 (Fresh or renewal)” and must be reached at the given address.
Assistant Secretary (Scholarship)
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2,
Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi–110 092
Documents Should Be Affixed With Application
- Attested photocopy of score card of Class X.
- An affidavit from the parent showing that the applicant is the only child of their parents on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-.
- Attested Xerox copy of bank pass book bearing account number in which the amount is to be credited.
- Income Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents issued by the company must be attached along with the affidavit.
Dates To Be Remembered:
Last date to apply: As soon as possible
Note: For more details you may go through Official Notice. Candidates, planning to apply for CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2016, are suggested to stay with us. You can subscribe our free mail section at privatejobshub.in for getting all latest updates about directly on your mailbox.