Current Affairs October
Current Affairs October 2016: Dear candidates, if you are preparing for various competitive exams and searching for Current Affairs October then you are at correct place. These days a huge number of candidates are preparing for government jobs such as banks, UPSC, SSC, railways and other. We have provided latest updates about ‘what’s going on in the country?’ here on this page. Candidates can also free download free Question and Answers of latest current happenings through this page in PDF format. Aspirants can make their preparation better by reading all latest updates related to current events provided on this page.
Applicants can obtain articles concern to political, finance, international issues and current news associated to world panorama from this page by online mode. Aspirants can also get the rest information regarding Current Affairs October 2016 through this page that is well designed by the entire team of privatejobshub.in
Check Here: Latest Current News & Affairs
Current Affairs October
Current Affairs October 2016 Highlights:
- Indian-American Abraham Verghese selected for National Humanities Medal 2015
- US sign 38 billion dollars defence deal with Israel
- Reliance Communications and Aircel to be merged
- India-born innovator Ramesh Raskar wins 2016 Lemelson-MIT Prize
- India Blue wins Duleep Trophy tournament
- Subramanian Swamy awarded Tamil Ratna award
- Devendra Jhajharia wins gold medal in javelin throw at 2016 Rio Paralympics
- Joint India-US army exercise Yudh Abhyas 2016 begins in Uttarakhand
- 3rd BRICS Urbanisation Forum Meet begins in Vishakhapatnam
- SAI-AIFF launch online portal for Global Scouting Programme
- Union Government launches toll free number for postal complaints
- Union Cabinet approves establishment of Higher Education Financing Agency
- CCEA approves proposal for initiation of 3rd phase of TEQIP
- Union Cabinet approves Bilateral Technical Arrangement between India and Switzerland
- Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and Kenya in the field of National Housing Policy Development and Management
- Union Cabinet approves MoU between India and South Africa in field of ICT Technologies
- Deepa Malik first Indian woman to win Paralympics meda
- Mariyappan Thangavelu wins India’s first Gold medal at 2016 Rio Paralympic Games
- NASA launches OSIRIS-REx spacecraft to collect samples from Bennu asteroid
- India, South-east Asian countries to set up fund for health emergencies in region
- ICICI Bank: First bank to introduce Software Robotics for power banking operations
- Integration of DigiLocker with Driving Licenses & Vehicle Registration Certificates launched
Check Here: Current Affair September
Current Affairs October 2016 Question & Answers:
1. What medal has been won by the Sikkim Sportsperson SushmitaRai at the World Martial Arts Mastership 2016 held at Cheongju in South Korea?
D. None of the above
2. Name the application has been introduced by on demand healthcare service provider partnered with Spice Digital to launch a doctor on call service on BSNL Network?
3. Which state governor has been removed from the post after President Signed an order on September 12, 2016?
C. Arunachal Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
Check Here: National Current Affairs
4. Name the girl has created history by ice skating for 10 metres under 11 bars placed a metre apart at a height of 33 centimetres from the ground in Gurgaon?
A. Bhakthi Sharma
B. Yoga Sharma
C. Sai Sharma
D. Shristi Sharma
5. Who has to be conferred with Kumaon Literary Festival’s FON – Fellows of Natures South Asia Short Story Award in Nature writing in October 2016?
A. Arundhathi Roy
B. Jhumpha Lahiri
C. Amitav Ghosh
D. Meghna Pant
6. Which State government planned to abolish the stamp duty of 2% levied on immovable property while awarding the power of attorney?
Also Read: Samanya Gyan Darpan
7. United Nations Day for South-South Cooperation day is celebrated on which date to mark the importance of South-South Cooperation?
A. 11 September
B. 12 September
C. 13 September
D. 14 September
8. Which team has won the Durand Cup Football Title for the year 2016 held in New Delhi?
B. Aizawal FC
C. DSK Shivajians
D. Army Green
9. Freecharge partnered with which bank on September 12th 2016 to launch Unified payments interface that that allows instant transactions from a smart phone using a virtual payment address (VPA)?
A. ICICI Bank
B. HDFC Bank
C. Catholic Syrian bank
D. Axis Bank
Read Here: Pratiyogita Darpan
10. What is deadline fixed by Tourism Minister to complete ban on use of polythene in all national monuments and tourist destinations?
A. 1st October
B. 2nd October
C. 30th October
D. 31st October
11. The Union government was organized a two-day BRICS Wellness workshop in which city starting on September 10?
12. World suicide Prevention day is celebrated on which date annually to provide worldwide commitment and action to prevent suicides?
A. 9th September
B. 10th September
C. 11th September
D. 12th September
Check Here: General Knowledge Preparation Tips
13. Which of the following states have ratified Goods and Service Tax bill on 8th September 2016 to simplify the taxation by implementing single tax rates across the country?
A. Manipur and Meghalaya
B. New Delhi and Arunachal Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh
D. Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya
14. Who has been appointed as Prime Minister of Kazakhstan by the President Nursultan Nazarbayev on September 9th 2016?
A. Bakytazan Surglant
B. Kamadlra Kaddara
C. Ramalald Rakaldr
D. Bakytzhan Sagintaev
15. Union Government has given in-principle approval to set up the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory Lab in which state?
Know about: Political Current Affairs
16. How many states have ratified the Goods and Service Tax Constitution amendment bill as on 08th September 2016?
17. Which programme is celebrated every year from September 1st to 7th to spread the word regarding the importance of nutrition for every child?
A. National Nutrition Week
B. National Health Week
C. National Hygienic Week
D. National Wellness Week
18. Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
Get Detail: Do you forget Answers during Exam?
19. The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
A. September 4th
B. September 5th
C. September 6th
D. September 7th
20. Teacher’s is being celebrated on September 5 annually across the country since which year in honor and deference of Dr. Sarvepaalli Radhakrishnan?
Aspirants can keep reading this page regularly to attain updated information about Current Affairs October 2016. You may also follow us on Facebook and Google plus to attain other information about this concern directly to your timeline.
Have a Look On Below Links