Current Affairs October
Current Affairs October 2016: Students who are searching for the Current Affairs October 2015 related to Upcoming Events in India may get the all updated details and Latest Question And Answers from this section. Our page covers the Latest quiz, Question And Answers that you must know before you going to give any competitive exam, as they are often asked in the exams. Candidates you can also download Current Affairs and latest Question And Answers in form of PDF for free through online mode.
Current affairs, is an essential part of any competitive / Entrance examination whatever it is CAT / MAT / UPSC / SSC / IBPS / Railway etc. So Candidates you must have to update their knowledge time to time. Keep visiting continue on this page of privatejobshub, for Current Affairs Question with Answers.
Current Affairs October 2015 Highlights
- SEBI notified SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Beach resort of Bodrum, Turkey; Witness to Syrian refugee crisis
- Union Government cancelled FCRA registration of NGO Greenpeace
- NITI Aayog launched second version of India Energy Security Scenarios 2047
- Andhra Pradesh Assembly passed Andhra Pradesh Special Courts Bill, 2015
- NASA and ISRO jointly working on NISAR mission
- Vinod Dasari appointed as President of Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers
- Maharashtra government approved ordinance to amend MPDA Act, 1981
- In SPA, global alliance of 107 sunshine countries to be launched in New Delhi
- 11th Session of India-United Arab Emirates Joint Commission meet concluded
- Tripura decided to implement National Food Security Act
- Air India won Guru Tegh Bahadur Hockey title after 7 years
- Manipur government handed over 336.93 acres land for National Sports University
- Law Commission of India submitted report on Early Childhood Development and Legal Entitlements
- Reliance Communications Ltd tied up with Jasper to offer Internet of Things services in India
- Senior Kannada writer Dr.M. M. Kalburgi passes away
- India pitches for anti-terror treaty, UNSC reforms
Current Affairs October 2015 Question & Answers
Q 1- Michael Clarke and Chris Rogers who got retired from international cricket recently was team member of which of the following team?
A. New Zealand
D. South Africa
Q 2- In which of the following place, War Museum was inaugurated by Indian Army to commemorate the sacrifice of war heroes of the 1965 and 1971 war with Pakistan?
D. Bagha Border
Q 3- Who is the chairmen of Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited which recently launched a joint venture with Japanese firm Mitsubishi Corp?
A.U. S. Awasthi
B. Rakesh Kapur
C. Balvinder Singh Nakai
D. Arabinda Roy
Q 4- On which of the following freedom fighter’s birthday occasion Narendra Modi launched commemorative coin of 100 rupees and circulation coin of 5 rupees in New Delhi ?
A. Matangini Hazra
B. Begum Hazrat Mahal
C. Lakshmi Sahgal
D. Rani Gaidinliu
Q 5- Where is Second Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC) Summit 2015 was held ?
A. New Delhi
Q 6- Which of the following bank launched ‘mortgage guarantee’ backed loans for affordable housing sector?
Q 7- Black revolution is associated with which of the following production in India?
B. Oil seed
D. Food grains
Q 8- Who is the world’s richest youngest individual under 35 according to wealth X report?
A. Mark Zuckerberg
B. Dustin Moskovitz
C. Eduardo Saverin
D. Evan Spiegel
Q 9- Justin Wilson who died recently after prolonged comma due to head injury was a-
B. Formula one driver
C. Polo player
D. Football player
Q 10- Who got appointed as CEO of HarperCollins India?
A. Ananth Padmanabhan
B. Brian Murray
C. Chantal Restivo
D. Diane Bailey
Q 11- P Nair, has been honored with Dhyan Chand Award 2015 for lifetime achievement in which of the following sports?
Q 12- Global hunger Index is issued by_________
A. World economic forum
B. International Food Policy Research Institute
C. institute for economic and peace
D. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Q 13- Name the telemedicine initiative of Union government that got launched in collaboration with Apollo Hospitals to provide healthcare facilities in rural areas?
Q 14- Lewis Hamilton wins Belgian Grand Prix by beating –
A. Valtteri Bottas
B. Nico Rosberg
C. Jenson Button
D. Marcus Ericsson
Q 15- With which of the following country India has moved forward to enhance cooperation in areas of security, counter-terrorism, defence and investments?
Q 16: Who got appointed as Director General of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research?
B. Girish Sahni
C. Samir K. Brahmachari
D. Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar
Q 17- Hidden berg line, separates which of the following two countries?
A. Germany & Poland
B. Australia & South Africa
C. North Korea & South Korea
D. Germany & France
Q 18: Who became the first Indian squash player to win the lMET Open in Bratislava, Slovakia in December 2013?
A. Ravi Dixit
B. Mahesh Mangaonkar
C. Harinder Pal Sandhu
D. Ramit Tandon
E. None of these
Q 19- Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad released a postal stamp in honour of which of the great personality-
A. APJ Abdul Kalam
B. Dashrath Manjhi
C. Emperor Ashoka
D. Dada saheb Phalke
Q 20: Who has the sole right to mint coins in India?
C. Government of India
Have a Look On Below Links