IBPS RRB Result
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for provisional allotment.
- Depending on the number of vacancies available in each state, candidates will be shortlisted for provisional allotment
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks
- IBPS RRB Main Exam CWE-V which will be held on 18th December 2016
- Candidates will be provisionally allotted on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Main examination and vacancies reported by the RRBs.
- First of all, aspirants have to log on to the web portal of Institute of Banking in Personal Selection which is www.ibps.in
- Now, on home page of official site go to “CWE RRBs” tab which is situated at the left side of page and press it.
- Then, select link “Common Written Examination- Regional Rural Banks Phase V” Link.
- Now press link ‘here to view your online preliminary exam result status for CWE RRB – V Officer Scale I’.
- Now, all you need is to fill asked details such as “Registration No or Roll No and Password OR Date of Birth” in the provided text boxes.
- At last hit the “Submit” button for final submission.
- Finally, IBPS RRB Result will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download IBPS RRB Result and take print out of IBPS RRB Exam Result for future use.
Must Check This:
- Those, who have declared qualified prelims Exam, can appear for Main Exam.
- Main Examination is the online test, which will contain 5 sections of 200 marks.
- These 5 sections will be Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English Language/ Hindi Language and Computer Knowledge.
- Each section will contain 40 questions, so there will be total 200 questions.
- Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude will contain 50 marks, Computer Knowledge will contain 20 marks and rest all sections will contain 40 marks.
- Aspirants, who will be able to qualify Main Examination, will be called for Interview.
- Final merit list and IBPS RRB Result will be prepared on the basis of marks in Main Exam and Interview.
- Not more than 16,617 candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview will contain 100 marks and appliers are required to possess min 40 marks to qualify interview.
- Valid system generated printout of online application form registered for CWE RRBs-IV.
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of advertisement
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability category
- Experience Certificates.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for interview.
- Printout of valid Interview Call Letter
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at time of interview.
Get all Banks Updates on these two pages only