IBPS RRB Result
Institute of Banking in Personal Selection RRB Result
Institute of Banking in Personal Selection
Name of Exam
Common Written Exam
Going To Be Declared Soon
- Aspirants who want to get IBPS RRB Score Card needs to follow some steps that are given below:
- First of all, aspirants have to log on to the web portal of Institute of Banking in Personal Selection which is www.ibps.in
- Now, on home page of official site go to “CWE RRBs” tab which is situated at the left side of page and press it.
- Then, select and hit “Common Written Examination- Regional Rural Banks Phase V” Link.
- After that, contenders have to go through “View your result status for RRB CWE - V” link.
- Now, all you need is to fill asked details such as “Registration No or Roll No and Password OR Date of Birth” on score card page in the provided text boxes.
- At last hit the “Submit” button for final submission.
- Finally, score card will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download it and take print out of IBPS RRB Result for future use.
- The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for interview.
- Printout of valid Interview Call Letter.
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of advertisement.
- Experience Certificates.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Valid system generated printout of online application form registered for CWE RRBs-IV.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by District Medical Board in case of Persons with Disability category.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at time of interview.