IBPS RRB Result
- IBPS RRB Result Download Steps
- IBPS RRB Provisional Allotment Dates
- Direct Link to Download Score Card
- First visit the official site of Institute of Banking in Personal Selection which is www.ibps.in
- On home page of official site go to “CWE RRBs” section and hit the link.
- After that hit “Common Written Examination- Regional Rural Banks Phase V” Link
- On next page select “Hit Here to View Your Result of Main Examination for Office Assistants” link.
- Score card page will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Fill the details such as “Registration No or Roll No and Password OR Date of Birth” in the provided text boxes and press “Submit” button.
- Now outcomes of exam will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- You can save it on your desktop or take print out of it for future use.
- Those candidates who have qualified the Main exam, now vacancies to be filled in as per the business requires of the RRBs and as reported to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Candidates shortlisted will be temporarily allotted to one of the RRBs, based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc.
- An applicant who is temporarily allotted will forfeit his/her application/ chance for process if he/she does not reward the offer of appointment from the RRBs
- Issuance of offer of engagement including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. is only the decision of the RRBs and will be final and binding.
- The biometric data and photograph will be verified at time of joining of provisionally allotted candidates.
Have a look on below links