IBPS RRB Result
- Status of IBPS RRB Result
- Process to Check Score Card
- Direct Link of Getting Score Card
- Further Process
- List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview
- Cut Off
- Important Dates
IBPS RRB Result
Name of Association
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Type of Posts
Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III)
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Institute of Banking in Personal Selection which is www.ibps.in
- Go to “CWE RRBs” section which is available on home page of official site.
- On next page hit on “Common Written Examination- Regional Rural Banks Phase V” Link
- Now select the appropriate link related to Scale.
- Score card page will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Enter the required details such as “Registration No or Roll No and Password OR Date of Birth” in the provided text boxes and press “Submit” button.
- Finally, IBPS RRB Score Card will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out of it for further process such as Interview.
- Those candidates who have cleared the main exam they are short listed for Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview will be held in the month of January 2017.
- The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
- The minimum qualifying marks / scores in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC / ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE RRBs-V
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Disability certificate in prescribed format
Get all Banks Updates on these two pages only
- Each applicant will be required to acquire a minimum Cut off score in each test of Online Main examination to be considered for interview.
- Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- Each applicant will be required to acquire a minimum Cut off score in each test of Online Single examination to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, enough number of candidates in each category not exceeding 3 times will be called for Interview.
- Download of Call Letters for Interview: December 2016
- Conduct of Interview: January 2017
- Provisional Allotment: February 2017
Have a Look On Below Links