This Page Include
- ISEET Main Syllabus
- ISEET Advance Exam Syllabus
- ISEET Sample Question Papers and Study Material
The ISEET (Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test) is going to be conduct tentatively in the month of March or April . The ISEET paper will consist of two separate parts: Main and Advanced both to be given on same day by the student appearing for the exam.
- The Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test will consist of two phases: Main and Advance both covering their separate syllabus.
- The Advanced exam will test the students on their concepts of Science subjects while the Main exam will have a test based on aptitude and reasoning ability.
- The question paper will be objective type only.
ISEET Main Syllabus
The Main Exam covers the three sections as mentioned below:
- Reading Comprehension- To test the reading and understanding skills of English.
- Logical Reasoning – To test the reasoning and mental power
- Critical Reasoning – to test the thinking skills
ISEET Advance Exam Syllabus
The ISEET Advance exam contains the questions regarding the following subjects:
- Physics – Covering topics of 11th and 12th comprising of Motion, Force etc.
- Chemistry – Covering Organic and Inorganic chemistry both.
- Mathematics – Covering the 11th and 12th syllabus featuring Integration, differentiation, probability etc.
ISEET Sample Question Papers and Study Material
Students can start preparing for the test by solving previous model and sample papers of JEE to get some idea about the test and then they can easily make up their mind for the study material required.
Here are some of the sample questions to give you some idea about the test:
Q:1 The term that corrects for the attractive forces present in a real gas in the vander Waals equation is
Q:2 The number of moles of BaCO3 which contains 1.5 moles of oxygen atoms is
d) 6.02 × 1023
Q:3 A projectile is thrown with velocity U = 20m/s ± 5% at an angle 60°. If the projectile falls back on the ground at the same level then which of the following cannot be a possible answer for range. Consider g = 10m/s
a) 39.0 m
b) 37.5 m
c) 34.6 m
d) 32.0 m
Q:4 When a basketball bounces against the ground and gets deformed and then recovers its shape, the air inside that ball is temporarily compressed. The compression ends when the ball recovers during the rebound. The temperature of air inside the ball
a) Remains constant throughout the bounce, because thermal energy is conserved.
b) Decreases during the deformation process and increases during the recovery processes.
c) Increases during the deformation process and decreases during the recovery process.
d) Increases during both the deformation and recovery processes.
Q:5 If two squares are chosen at random on a chess board, the probability that they have a side in common is
Q:6 ABCD is a square side of side length 1 unit. P and Q lie on the side AB and R lies on the side CD. The possible values for the circumradius of triangle PQR is
Q:7 A 40 newton object is released from a height of 10 m. Just before it hits the ground, its kinetic energy, in joules is _______
Q:8 In Freundlich Adsorption isotherm, the value of 1/n is
a) 1 in case of physical adsorption
b) 1 in case of chemisorption
c) Between 0 and 1 in all cases
d) Between 2 and 4 in all cases
Q:9 The 4-th roots of 1 are:
a) 1, -1, i, -i
b) i, -i
c) 1, -1
d) 1, i
Q:10 In a throw of dice what is the probability of getting number greater than 5
Have a Look On Below Links