- ISEET Main Syllabus
- ISEET Advance Exam Syllabus
- ISEET Sample Question Papers and Study Material
- The Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test will consist of two phases: Main and Advance both covering their separate syllabus.
- The Advanced exam will test the students on their concepts of Science subjects while the Main exam will have a test based on aptitude and reasoning ability.
- The question paper will be objective type only.
- Reading Comprehension- To test the reading and understanding skills of English.
- Logical Reasoning – To test the reasoning and mental power
- Critical Reasoning – to test the thinking skills
- Physics – Covering topics of 11th and 12th comprising of Motion, Force etc.
- Chemistry – Covering Organic and Inorganic chemistry both.
- Mathematics – Covering the 11th and 12th syllabus featuring Integration, differentiation, probability etc.
ISEET Sample Question Papers and Study Material