JIPMER Recruitment 2016: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research has circulated an advertisement as JIPMER Recruitment 2015. Organization is going to conduct Walk-In Interview /Test to post of Junior Resident (JR). Desirous job hunters can apply for this job opening by attending Written Test and Interview on specified date and time with all required documents.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015
Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education And Research
Junior Resident (NPG - Dental)
Written Test And Interview
Date Of Test And Interview
28th August 2015
Applicants need to scroll this page for gathering all information related to JIPMER Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, salary, Mode of Selection, applying process, important dates, which are structured in below segment by team members of privatejobshub.in.
- Applicants should be Registered Dental Graduate of a Recognized University
- Should have completed one year compulsory Internship.
- Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the date of interview are eligible to apply.
- Contenders are required to pay fee of Rs.500/ for General and OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ST.
- Payment of fee will be made by a Demand Draft, drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, and Puducherry-06.
- No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
Job finders will get selected based on a written test followed by Personal Interview on the same day.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks.
Aspirants appointed as Junior Resident will be paid B/Pay of Rs.15, 600+5,400 GP (revised scale) per month with other allowances inclusive of NPA as admissible under rules.
How To Apply for JIPMER Recruitment?
Candidates, who find themselves eligible for this opportunity, may attend written test / interview on below stated venue.
- Applicants are requested to appear for written test / interview along with application in prescribed format that should be downloaded from official site that is www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Along with form must carry one set of attested photocopies of all required testimonials, along with recent passport size photographs.
Documents to be required at the time of Written Test/Interview
- Age proof Certificate (10th/12th Mark sheet/Birth Certificate)
- BDS Degree/ Provisional
- Dental Council Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- No objection Certificate” from the present employer, if employed.
Venue of Written Test/Interview:
Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block,
JIPMER, Puducherry -06
Written test/Interview will be conducted on: 28th August 2015 at 08.30.A.M
Note: To get other details you may go through Official Notice. Job seekers if you want to avail information about JIPMER Recruitment 2016, then you can book mark on this page or follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
Have a look on below Links