- Post Matric
- Scholarship will be given to those students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- 30% scholarship will be reserved for girls of each minority community
- Annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- The student obtaining benefits under this scholarship scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scholarship scheme for the same purpose.
- This Award will be provided for entire Courses.
- Scholarship will be given to pursue degree and/or post graduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized University/institution.
- Candidates who want to get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
- The annual income of parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
- Students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level.
- If the target for distribution of scholarship to a particular minority community in a state/UT is not fulfilled, it will be distributed among the same minority community of other States/UTs strictly in accordance with the merit.
Crack the Scholarship Exam
- Candidates can apply online by filling the application form through the official website that is www.momascholarship.gov.in
- Firstly enter your login details such as User Name and Password.
- Fill the form in the proper manner.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Applicants can download the application form through the official website.
- Take the print out of it and fill it in the correct manner.
- Paste recent photograph and signature and the complete application form along with required documents must be reached Head of the Institution.