NBCC Recruitment 2017: A vacancy advertisement has been published for the hiring of an Executive (Company Secretary) in National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd, which is titled as NBCC Recruitment. In nbccindia.com careers the aspirants will get the chance to grow in a right direction. In this regard a walk in interview has also been organized by the organization on 02.02.2017.
This Post Includes:
- NBCC India Recruitment Details
- Eligibility for NBCC interview
- Steps to apply for NBCC Application Form
Name Of The Organization
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd
Name Of The Post
Executive (Company Secretary)
Mode Of Applying
Walk in date
Aspirants who are willing to get the job in National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd should not miss this opportunity and attend the walk in interview on the scheduled date. If you are interested and want to know more regarding the NBCC Recruitment, then you should go through the below stated page which is well designed by the dedicated team of privatejobshub.in
Name Of The Vacancy: Executive (Company Secretary)
Qualifications Required for NBCC Jobs:
To be eligible for the national buildings construction corporation ltd. recruitment, the aspirant should be a Qualified Company Secretary
Experience and other skills required:
- Aspirant should have a 2 years experience.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Adequate experience required in legal compliance as per Companies Act, 1956/2013 and SEBI regulations/e-filing of documents with exposure to public issue/dividend related matters, handling of investor’s grievances and coordination with other regulatory agencies, stock exchange, ROC etc.
- Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
- The maximum age of the aspirant applying for the NBCC Vacancy should not be more than 30 years.
- Reservation / Relaxation in age will be given to the candidates according to the Government rules & regulation.
- Only such person would be eligible for the benefit of reservation/ relaxation under PWD quota who suffers from not less than 40% of relevant disability. Candidate are required to submit a disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format
- Aspirants who will be selected for the Vacancies in NBCC will get Rs. 40,000/- per month as the monthly salary.
- Other benefits like EPF, Leave & Leave Encashment, Medical Insurance etc. in case admissible according to Pay as per NBCC Rules applicable will be given to the selected employees.
First Read out This: Planning To Change Your Current Job?
- The selection of the candidates for the Jobs in NBCC will be done on the basis of their qualifications/skills and interview taken by the organization.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
Read Out: Interview Questions for Government Jobs
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.nbccindia.com
- From the homepage appeared select “careers”
- Now from the new page select “career@NBBC”
- Now a new screen will be redirected to you
- Select “Walk in Interview for the post of Executive (Company Secretary) on contract basis at New Delhi - Advt. 01/2017”
- Hit on notification PDF
- Now the PDF regarding the National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. Career will appear in front of you
- Read the details carefully and compare your eligibility
- Now download the NBCC Application Form and take a print out of it
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the documents that are required
- Application should be filled up in BOLD letters
- At last attend the walk in interview on the mentioned date and time.
Documents required at the time of walk in:
- Complete set of mark sheets, diploma/degree certificate in support of qualification/ Professional Qualification.
- Birth certificate/Matriculation/ Secondary certificate
- Caste / Tribe / OBC / PWD / Ex-Serviceman certificates as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable)
- One Passport size photograph
- Proof of identification
Walk in Address:
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd,
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd BHAWAN,
LODHI ROAD, NEAR LODHI HOTEL,
Know Here: How to Impress Interviewer in an Interview
Date and timings of walk in:
The walk in interview will be conducted between 9:30 AM TO 11:00 AM on 02.02.2017.
Check Here>>>NBCC Recruitment Official PDF
Note: To get more details regarding the NBCC Recruitment 2017 please check the Official Notification mentioned above and to get more information please keep visiting our pages.
Have a Look On Below Links