- Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship Reward
- Amount of Scholarship
- Mode of Payment
- Mode of Selection
- Process to apply
- Document Needed along with application
- Postal Address
- Important Dates
- Official Notification Link
Name of Association
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
Last Date For Submission of Application
31st December 2016
- Children between age 10-14 years who are studying either in recognized schools or belonging to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships
- Children in the age group of 10-14 years-(whose date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for award of scholarships for the year 2017-18.
- In exceptional cases, the lower age limit can be relaxed up to two years.
- Children about to apply should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience (either with a Guru or in an institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
- Total 650 scholarships will be rewarded on availability of funds, are to be awarded at national level.
- Out of 620, 100 scholarships are reserved for Tribal Culture
- 30 for children in the field of Creative Writing/ Literary Arts
- 20 scholarships are reserved for Differently abled.
- The value of scholarship will be Rs 300 (Rs. 3600 annually) per month for those children who undergo their specialized training at the station where they are pursuing their academic studies and in case it is a different town/ city Rs. 400 per month would be given.
- The actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only) per year.
- Short listing of candidates will be called for Interview/Test; the CCRT will constitute a Central Selection Committee, whose decision shall be final.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by post about the dates, timings and venue of the Interviews/Tests which may be conducted at Regional level during the months of May-August, 2017.
- Candidates should download the application format from official site of ccrtindia.gov.in
- Fill the form with all information neatly without any mistakes.
- Attach all required documents along with application and keep it in an envelope.
- Application for the scholarship should be submitted by the parents/guardians to the below mentioned address on or before the end date which is given below.
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Class 10th Mark sheet with the attestation by the Principal.
- The application form should be verified by the School Principal.
- Attach your photograph that must be attested by the School’s principal
Have a look on given below links