CCRT Scholarship 2017: Centre for Cultural Resources and Training is going to provide CCRT Scholarship to outstanding talented children selected in age group of 10 to 14 years to develop their talents in various artistic fields. Maximum 650 Scholarships will be awarded every year. Candidates can apply for CCRT Scheme by submitting the CCRT Scholarship Application Form on or before the end date which is given below.
This Page Includes:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship Reward
- Amount of Scholarship
- Mode of Payment
- Mode of Selection
- Process to apply
- Document Needed along with application
- Postal Address
- Important Dates
- Official Notification Link
Name of Association
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
Last Date For Submission of Application
31st December 2016
Candidates must submit the prescribed application form on or before the end date that is 31st December 2016. Additional details regarding Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship such as type eligibility criteria, amount and how to apply are well furnished in the underneath section of this page by the team member of privatejobshub.in. Have a look below!!!
Read Here: Importance of Scholarship
- Children between age 10-14 years who are studying either in recognized schools or belonging to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships
- Children in the age group of 10-14 years-(whose date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for award of scholarships for the year 2017-18.
- In exceptional cases, the lower age limit can be relaxed up to two years.
- Children about to apply should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience (either with a Guru or in an institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
Know Here: How to Get A College Scholarship
CCRT Scholarship Reward:
- Total 650 scholarships will be rewarded on availability of funds, are to be awarded at national level.
- Out of 620, 100 scholarships are reserved for Tribal Culture
- 30 for children in the field of Creative Writing/ Literary Arts
- 20 scholarships are reserved for Differently abled.
Amount of Scholarship:
- The value of scholarship will be Rs 300 (Rs. 3600 annually) per month for those children who undergo their specialized training at the station where they are pursuing their academic studies and in case it is a different town/ city Rs. 400 per month would be given.
- The actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only) per year.
Do You Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Mode of Payment:
All payment of scholarship shall be made in bank account of authorized parents/ guardian of scholarship holders by NEFT/ ECS/ RTGS directly who shall be responsible to pay the approved tuition fee to the guru/teacher and send the duly stamped payment receipts.
Scholarship Selection Process:
- Short listing of candidates will be called for Interview/Test; the CCRT will constitute a Central Selection Committee, whose decision shall be final.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by post about the dates, timings and venue of the Interviews/Tests which may be conducted at Regional level during the months of May-August, 2017.
Prepare From Here: Scholarship Interview Questions And Answers
How to apply for CCRT Scholarship?
- Candidates should download the application format from official site of ccrtindia.gov.in
- Fill the form with all information neatly without any mistakes.
- Attach all required documents along with application and keep it in an envelope.
- Application for the scholarship should be submitted by the parents/guardians to the below mentioned address on or before the end date which is given below.
- Caste certificate of the applicant
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Class 10th Mark sheet with the attestation by the Principal.
- The application form should be verified by the School Principal.
- Attach your photograph that must be attested by the School’s principal
Get all scholarships on a single page, Hit Here: Scholarship in India
To the CCRT, New Delhi
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 31st December 2016
For getting more details regarding CCRT Scholarship 2017, check this Official Notification.
Have a look on given below links