Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
Interview / exam
Additional details regarding CCRT Scholarship such as type eligibility criteria, amount and how to apply are well furnished in the underneath section of this page by the team member of www.privatejobshub.in
- Out of 620, 100 scholarships are reserved for Tribal Culture
- 30 for children in the field of Creative Writing/ Literary Arts.
- 20 scholarships are reserved for Differently abled
- Participants who have below modified norms may apply for CCRT Scholarship:
- Studying either in recognized schools or Belong to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships.
- Must have minimum of 3 years of experience (either with a Guru or in a institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
- Amount of scholarship will be Rs. 3, 600/- annually per month for those children who undergo their particular training at the station where they are pursuing their academic studies and Rs. 400 per month would be given in case it is a different town/ city.
- Actual fee paid for the particular training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be refund to the scholarship holder in addition to the amount of scholarship specified under (i) above, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- per year
- All payments of scholarship will be given to the parent/guardian of scholarship holders, who are going to be responsible to pay the approved tuition fee to the guru/teacher and send the duly stamped payment receipts.
- Applicants who are willing to apply must download the application form through official website of the organization that is www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- Then, Fill the application form with all essential details, attach all relevant documents and required number of specimens of the latest work.
- Completed Application form in all respect must be forward to the below mentioned address: