Here on this page we are going to inform you about the CDS Previous Year Paper with Solutions for the practice of students preparing for the UPSC CDS exam.
The Combined Defense Services (CDS) exam conducts for the selection in Indian Armed Forces, Army, Navy and Air Force by the Union Public Service commission (UPSC).
Candidates who attempt CDS exam they must know about which type of paper will come in exam.
Here in this section of privatejobshub we are providing you some CDS questions which will help you during the exam preparation time. So candidates must read this questions and crack easily CDS exam.
CDS Exam Covers Following Parts
CDS Model Question Paper with Answers
(1.) If the surface area of a sphere is 616 square cm, what is its volume?
A. 4312/3 cubic cm
B. 4102/3 cubic cm
C. 1257 cubic cm
D.1437 cubic cm
(2.) How many rational no’s are there in 1 to 1000?
(3.) The sum of 2 numbers is 20 and their product is 75. What is the sum of its reciprocals?
(4.) Which one among the following vitamins is necessary for blood clotting?
A. Vitamin K
B. Vitamin A
C. Vitamin D
D. Vitamin C
(5.) FFC stands for
A. Foreign Finance Corporation
B. Film Finance Corporation
C. Federation of Football Council
D. None of the above
(6.) The pH of human body is normally around
A. 4.5 – 5.5
B. 5.5- 6.5
C. 7.0- 7.5
(7.) Find the similar words in meaning to the underlined word in the sentence “This job is very tedious”
(8.) Find the opposite words in meaning to the underlined word in the sentence “He often went to the theatre”.
(9.) ___________ to school yesterday?
A. Do you walk
B. Did you walked
C. Did you walk
D. Have you walked
10. The great Victoria Desert is located in
B. West Africa
D. North America
11. The highest average salinity amongst the following seas is reported from
A. Dead Sea
B. Red Sea
C. Black Sea
D. Mediterranean Sea
12. The infrared radiation by sun are strongly absorbed by
A. carbon dioxide
B. water vapours
C. carbon dioxide and water vapours
13. Who is the author of the book 'Nineteen Eighty Four'?
A. Thomas Hardy
B. Emile Zola
C. George Orwell
D. Walter Scott
14. 'Natya - Shastra' the main source of India's classical dances was written by
A. Nara Muni
B. Bharat Muni
C. Abhinav Gupt
D. Tandu Muni
15. The Himalayan mountain system belongs to which of the following?
A. Volcanic mountains
B. Residual mountains
C. Block mountains
D. Fold mountains
16. The HBJ Upgradation project, upgraded the capacity of HBJ pipeline from 18.2 MM SC MD to
A. 20 MM SC MD
B. 33.4 MM SC MD
C. 22.3 MM SC MD
D. 29.6 MM SC MD
17. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
A. viscosity of ink
B. capillary action phenomenon
C. diffusion of ink through the blotting
D. siphon action
18. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
19. The gulf that separates Finland and Sweden in Europe is
A. the Gulf of Bothnia
B. the Gulf of Lions
C. the Gulf of Genoa
D. the Gulf of Venice
20. The words 'Satyameva Jayate' inscribed below the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from
B. Satpath Brahmana
C. Mundak Upanishad
Have a look on Below Links