DGQA Recruitment 2017: A latest vacancy notification has been circulated by Directorate General of Quality Assurance as DGQA Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up Group C posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Job hunters can apply against this DGQA Jobs by forwarding DGQA Application Form as on or before the time limit that is 14th January 2017.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Post
- Vacancy Details
- Qualification Needed
- Age Limit
- Exam Pattern
- Method of Recruitment
- Mode of Applying
- Postal Address
- Last Date to Apply
- Official Link
Name of the Organization
Directorate General of Quality Assurance
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Written test or skill test
Last Date To Apply
14th January 2017
Mode of apply
Candidates, who are looking for Defence Jobs, can apply against DGQA Vacancy till the closing date. For fetching other important details about DGQA Recruitment, you may check the lower section of this page as it is well prepared by the devoted team members of privatejobshub.in
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Candidates should pass Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- English typing @ 35 words per minute; or Hindi typing @ 30 words per minute (Time allowed 10 minutes
Grab Today: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
The selected applicants against Directorate General of Quality Assurance Recruitment will get the salary of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month which will be given by the organization.
Limitations on Age:
Age of aspirants applying for the post of LDC should be between 18 to 27 years and Relaxation in age will be offered as per terms and policies of organization.
Applicants will get scrutinized on the basis of their performance in interview and written test/Skill Test which would conduct by the selection panel of organization.
Get Details: Want to know Written Exam Techniques
Steps To Apply For DGQA Recruitment:
Candidates who are interested in applying against DGQA Notification needs to follow some handy steps that are framed below:
- Visit the official website of organization that is www.dgqadefence.gov.in
- After this, hit on “Recruitment” tab which is given on the homepage.
- A new page showing vacancy links will appear in front of you.
- Choose appropriate job link and read details related to it properly.
- Now, download application form and fill it with required details.
- Also, affix supporting documents and Xerox of certificates along with a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, send application form, supporting documents and Xerox of certificates at the address given below (Zone Wise) in a sealed cover that should be super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For……………………”
Controllerate of Quality Assurance (General Stores)
DGQA Complex; Ashok Path Cantt; Kanpur-208004
Find More Jobs: Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Vehicles), Post Box No. 2,
Aurangabad Road, Ahmednagar-414003, Maharashtra
Get Current Updates: Jobs in Maharashtra
Last Date for submitting applications form: 14th January 2017
You may visit this Official Link to grasp other essential details about DGQA Recruitment 2017.
Have a Look On Below Links