FMS Notification 2017: Good News for MBA/PhD Admission Seekers!!! FMS Notification Out Now!!! Faculty of Management Studies is going to conduct FMS Entrance Exam for admission to MBA and PhD Courses. For this concern, Faculty of Management Studies invites FMS Application Form, so interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to fill the FMS Registration Form and submit it on or before the closing date that is November 2017.
Those candidates who will qualify in the entrance exam may appear for Group discussion and Personal interview round after that you will get the admission in Faculty of Management Studies. Additional details about FMS Exam Notification like important dates, selection, procedure, how to apply etc are well stated in the below section by the team of privatejobshub.in.
Name of Conducting Body
Faculty of Management Studies
Name of Courses
MBA and PhD
Last Date to Apply Online
- Candidates who want to get admission to MBA Course must hold Graduate Degree in any discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
- To be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme, a candidate must have obtained a Master’s/M.Phil Degree of the University of Delhi, or any other recognized University, or a Post-graduate Degree in an allied subject equivalent thereof. She/he must have obtained either a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in the M.Phil degree or a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in the Master’s degree.
Do You Know? Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role
- For General and OBC Category - Rs. 1000/-
- For ST/ST/PH Category - Rs. 350/-
- Candidates need to pay Registration fee through the Internet Payment Gateway of the HDFC Bank by your Credit Card/Debit Card only.
- For MBA: Selection to the FMS MBA course will be based on Personal interview, Group discussion and CAT score. Shortlisted candidates are then called for a Group discussion and Personal interview round.
- The final selection is based on the cumulative performance of the candidate in the CAT Score as well as the group discussion and personal interview round.
- For PHD: Candidates (except those exempted from admission test) seeking admission to the doctoral programme, are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT)-2016 to be conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
Process to fill FMS Online Application Form:
- Firstly candidates need to visit the Official Website that is www.fms.edu.
- Go to the ‘Admission 2017’ link available at FMS section.
- Read all the instruction of the online application carefully and press the ‘apply now’ option
- Fill the FMS 2017 Application form in correct manner and upload the passport size photo and signature
- Pay the application fee and take the print out of the dully filled application at the end
- Send the hard copy of the application along with the required documentation to the below address.
The Administrative Officer,
Faculty of Management Studies,
University of Delhi, Delhi–110007
Last Date to Apply Online: November 2017
For more details regarding FMS Notification 2017, check this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web portal that is privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D for latest information about FMS Notification.
Top College Updates