GPAT 2016: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is going to conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) for those aspirants who want to take admission in management programmes. GPAT will be held on 17th January 2016. So, aspirants who are willing to apply against GPAT notification must fill online application form in proper manner before the end date that is 10th December 2015. Participants, who want to apply against this notification, may check the complete details based on it such as Eligibility etc from here.
More Detail against GPAT
Name Of The Organization
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)
Registration End Date
10th December 2015
Admit Card Download Date
5th January 2016
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). GPAT is a three hour computer based online test. All important Detail regarding GPAT such as eligibility criteria, selection process, test pattern, mode of payment etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this page which is prepared by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
GPAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates)
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Application Fee Detail:
- General / OBC - Rs. 1400/- + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD category - Rs. 700/- + Bank charges as applicable
Mode of Payment:
Applicants will have to remit the application fee through Net Banking /Credit / Debit Card or through cash payment by Challan generated online and Cash submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
- A merit list will be prepared by respective State Government for allotting the seats to students through counseling process or else as per their admission process.
- In case there is no counseling process then marks earned in exam will be used for admittance in AICTE permitted Institutes / University Departments.
Procedure to Apply for GPAT:
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is aicte-gpat.in
- If you are new user, than press “new user for registration” tab which is available on the right side of the home page and if you are existing user than, hit “existing user” tab.
- Now, fill the e-mail address and password and hit “sign in” button .
- Upload scanned passport size photographs and signature (if required).
- The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (≤ 60Kb) and the size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (≤ 30Kb).
- Now, you can do the payment in either online payment or cash payment.
- At last, hit “submit” button and take print out of it for future use.
- Registration End Date- 10th December 2015
- Admit Card Download Date- 5th January 2016
- Exam Date- 17th January 2016
- Result Declaration/Print out of Score Card- 21st January 2016
If you want to collect more detail against GPAT, check Official Link. Further up to date information in concern with GPAT 2016 will be provided on this page, so please stay in touch and bookmark this page using Control+ D.
Have a Look On Below Links