GPAT Previous Question Papers 2015
Candidates who are going to appear in GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) exam may check GPAT Previous Question Papers 2015. Contenders may also go through the Sample Papers & Study Material for better preparations of exam.
GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is an all India national stage entrance exams which is performed by of All India Council for Technical Education for admissions of eligible contenders to M.Pharm / Ph.D.
GPAT Previous Question Papers
1. Which of the following anti-arrhythmic drug is having Iodine?
2. The quality of Coca leaves is mainly dependent on which of the following constituents?
- Cinnamyl cocaine
3.CH3O- Na+ + CH3Cl - CH3 - O - CH3 + NaCl
The above reaction is an example for which of the following?
- Williamson reaction
- Clemmenson reaction
- Wuotz's reaction
- Reformatsky reaction
4.Which of the following gelatine concentration is used to determine the viscosity of gelatine used for the preparation of soft gelatine capsules?
- 6 2/3 %
- 7 2/3%
- 5 2/3 %
- 6 3/4%
5.Which of the following group is detected by using Herzig Meyer method?
- Alkyl group
- Hydroxy group
- Alkoxy group
- N-alkyl group
6. Which of the following drug blocks the sodium channel and dissociates slowly?
7. According to Drugs and Cosmetics act, List of substances that should be sold by retail only on prescription of registered medical practitioner is given in which of the following Schedule?
- Schedule 'H'
- Schedule 'V'
- Schedule 'X'
- Schedule 'Q'
8. In HPLC, which pump gives a mobile phase flow rate dependent on column permeability?
- Constant pressure pumps
- Constant displacement pumps
- Reciprocating pumps
- Pneumatic pumps
9. Which of the following organism is the Source for amphotericin?
- Streptomyces immodosus
- Streptomyces nodosus
- Streptomyces griseus
- Streptomyces aureofaciens
10. Which of the following drug produces gastric irritation after micronization?
11. Adult dose of a drug is 150 mg/kg and the drug is available as tablets of 2 mg strength. Calculate the dosed required for a boy of age 14 yrs and weight of 35 kg?
- 74.9 mg
- 78 mg
- 82 mg
- 80 mg
12. Which of the following method is used to measure respiratory efficiency of cells in cell culture?
- Fluroscein Diacetate method
- Reduction of tetrazolium salts
- Evan's blue method
- Calcofluor white method
13. Which of the following Dopaminergic agonist used in the treatment of Parkinsonism?
14. What is the principle involved in the VDRL test?
15. Prazocine is a derivative of which of the following?
16. Bladder toxicity is the side effect of which of the following drug?
- 5-Flouro Uracil
17. Which of the following is a prototype of Sedative?
- Chloral hydrate
18. If the half life for decomposition of a drug is 12 hrs, how long will it take for 125 mg of the drug to decompose by 30 %? Assume that the drug follows first order kinetics at constant temperature.
- 6.1 hr
- 8.2 hr
- 7.9 hr
- 5.5 hr
19. Which of the following is used as Cuticle Remover?
- Mineral oil
- Trisodium phosphate
20. Which of the following amino acid is present in Captopril?
- Para Amino benzoic acid
To get more details you may log on to face book and Google+
Have a look on Below Links