HAL Admit Card
HAL Admit Card
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Ex – Servicemen Technician
27th November 2016
- Candidates have to the official website of the HAL for getting the admit card that is www.hal-india.com
- Now you have to select “Career” tab, the page will open on the screen of you system.
- Then candidates must press on “Download of Admit Card for Written Test for the post of Ex-Servicemen Technician for Engine Division (BC)” link.
- After it candidates should read complete information which will be given on the page.
- Then you must be hit on “Career Documents / Details”, the HAL Admit Card will be shown.
- Now contenders have to fill complete details such as Online Application No., Date of Birth and Email-ID in that form.
- Then you have to “submit” it and if you fill something wrong, must press “Reset” tab.
- Take a print out and keep it in any safe place for further use.
- Candidates must be taken Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Hall Ticket at the time of exam.
- Voters ID card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- ID Card (by Central/State Govt./ PSU for their employees)
- ID cards (by Government Agencies authorized)
- ID Cards (by College/Institute where last studied)
- Multiple Choice Objective Types
- Only in English Language
- Technical field related questions
- Aptitude test
- Candidates are advised to download the Admit Card from the Official portal www.hal-india.com by following the below process.
- Visit the official portal www.hal-india.com
- On the Home Page move to the suitable option.
- Here you will find many other links for notifications.
- Open the desired link for Admit Card for Management Trainee.
- Download the Admit card.
- Take the Print- out of the Admit card to proceed further.
- Keep it safe for written exam. It is mandatory to bring the Admit Card while going for the Examination
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff