How To Check Company Registered Or Not
How To Check Company Registered Or Not?
- Firstly, ensure that you must visit the company’s official website to check and verify all the personal possessions you heard about that company.
- Look for a fair telephone numbers and address.
- Looking up for a domain name and commercial email Id address are quite simple to get so try to obtain the correct contact numbers and address as this will be more trustworthy.
- All the justifiable companies basically have Terms and Conditions web page.
- If you find it available, then read well being more careful to all the specified things that look cautious.
- Also, verify that does they have any other official web page or links, such as; About Us, Contact Us, Privacy/other Policy, Disclaimer, Disclosures, etc.
- Payment modes are the most important factors to be considered.
- As many associations can accept insecure modes of payment but it your duty to check if secure modes like, Paypal, Maestro Card, Moneybookers, etc are also available, and if not these then it can be a red flag.
- So, be careful and Look for the modes of payment because knowledge of modes will allow you to get your money back in case of fake company.
- Don’t ever forget to browse ‘google.com’, search for the company and read their reviews, details, customer feedback, etc.
- Because it’s possible to make a company’s appearance and status true in the market, but bad feedback are hard to hide.
- Just scan that that is…? And type the particular firm’s official site’s URL.
- By doing so Google will help you by showing its geographic location, website registration details, expiration date, along with name, email, address, contact no.
- About the person who actually registered the website, as this will be useful for future research
- And in case you find the place/domain quite new or even expiring soon, then BEWARE, it must be a transient cover for a scam firm.
- All the countries on the globe are having authority websites which runs by their government.
- It helps consumers by keeping safe the database of registered companies with very important registration and other details about the firm.
- Go ahead! Google to boost you knowledge by visiting the authority website of your own country, Indian authority website is stated below for your consistency:
- India– Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Make your habit of reading the company’s website for the ideas and all the goals that they have stated about on the web page.
- If you found any spot on one particular thing at a time and the something contradicts it on other, then it may be a scam.
- Utilize any of the popular online tool to check company’s credit report.
- It is necessary to be verified as this will let you know about company’s credit score, financial status, director structure, contact details and many other important details.
- At last, if it is possible for you to visit and explore a particular organization then ensure that you don’t carry any of the original copies of certificates.
- Because, if in case you have decided to sign for a big deal, firstly hire an advocate for your guidance as he/she will help you by finding and verify all the documents and certificates of a firm wisely.
Have a Look On Below Links