A latest notification concerning to JEST 2015 has been published. This exam is conducted for the admission in Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility can apply by submitting the online application form on or before the last date.
Candidates who are seeking admission in such courses of participating institutes may appear for the Joint Entrance Screening Test. Further information regarding JEST 2015 such as Exam date, Registration process is well famed below on the page of privatejobshub.blogspot.com.
For PhD Program in
Physics: M.Sc. /B.Sc. /B.E. /B.Tech in related discipline.
Theoretical Computer Science/Neuroscience: M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A. in required discipline & M.Sc. (Physics/ Mathematics), B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A in Computer Science.
Integrated M.Sc. / M.Tech - Ph.D Programme: M.Sc. / B.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech. in specified fields.
Integrated M.Tech - Ph.D. Programme at IIA: Graduation with M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) / Post-B.Sc. (Hons) in Optics and Optoelectronics / Radio Physics and Electronics / B.E / Graduation
Integrated Ph.D. Programme at IISER, Thiruvananthapuram: Graduation in Physics / Technology / Engineering
- For General and OBC: Rs. 300
- For SC/ST applicants: Rs 150
Applicants are required to pay the application fee through online mode by using Debit/Credit cards and Net-banking. Payment by any other mode will not be accepted.
Selection of the contenders will be based on marks scored in the test.
- Firstly visit the official website of Joint Entrance Screening Test, which is www.jest.org.in.
- Then go to the ‘apply’ section available on the top of the menu bar.
- Now register yourself through the link given as – register to appear for exam, if you are a new user.
- Then login through valid email id & password and fill the application form correctly with all details and submit it after ensuring all the entries.
- Upload your recent pass port size photo and signature and pay the fee online.
- Now generate the pay in slip after payment and take print out of this.
- Also, take one hard copy of the application form of JEST 2015.
Closing date for online submissions
8th December 2014
Entrance Exam Date
15 February, 2015
Note: Visit the official Link for getting more details about JEST 2015.
Have a look on Below Links