MANF Scholarship 2016 : MANF Scholarship is provided to Minority Students for admission in Ph.D and M.Phil study. Duration of this Fellowship is given for five years. This is a great opportunity for Minority Students who want to get admission in higher studies. So catch this brilliant chance and Go ahead for Higher Studies.
Here we the team of privatejobshub.in are providing you the important relevant details as described below:
- Applicants applying for MANF Scholarship should be from Minority Community. Candidates must have 50 % of aggregate at Post Graduation level.
- Aspirants should take admission in M.Phil or P.hD in Regular and Full Time Courses.
- Competitors must not involve in any other source, central or state government, Or UGC for the same study.
- M.Phil (2 years), admissibility of JRF / SRF 2 years
- M.Phil + Ph.D (5 years), admissibility of JRF / SRF 2 years, remaining 3 years (SRF)
|Initially for two years(JRF)||Rs. 16000 p.m.|
|for remaining tenure (SRF)||Rs 18,000/- p.m.|
|Contingency for Arts and Commerce||Rs. 10000/-p.a for initial 2 yrs Rs. Rs 20,500/- p.a. for other 3 years.|
|Contingency for Sciences and Engineering||Rs. 12000/-p.a for initial 2 yrs Rs. Rs 25,000/- p.a. for other 3 years.|
- Applicants have to apply online on UGC official website that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Fill the online application carefully as per personal and Qualification details.
- Press I Agree to get registered.
- Take printout of online application for future reference.
Note: Applicants must check official website for more details regarding MANF Scholarship 2016.