- Applicants applying for MANF Scholarship should be from Minority Community. Candidates must have 50 % of aggregate at Post Graduation level.
- Aspirants should take admission in M.Phil or P.hD in Regular and Full Time Courses.
- Competitors must not involve in any other source, central or state government, Or UGC for the same study.
- M.Phil (2 years), admissibility of JRF / SRF 2 years
- M.Phil + Ph.D (5 years), admissibility of JRF / SRF 2 years, remaining 3 years (SRF)
|Initially for two years(JRF)||Rs. 16000 p.m.|
|for remaining tenure (SRF)||Rs 18,000/- p.m.|
|Contingency for Arts and Commerce||Rs. 10000/-p.a for initial 2 yrs Rs. Rs 20,500/- p.a. for other 3 years.|
|Contingency for Sciences and Engineering||Rs. 12000/-p.a for initial 2 yrs Rs. Rs 25,000/- p.a. for other 3 years.|
- Applicants have to apply online on UGC official website that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Fill the online application carefully as per personal and Qualification details.
- Press I Agree to get registered.
- Take printout of online application for future reference.