MBA Selection Process
MBA Selection Process 2017: Candidates who are going to apply for MBA Exam; first should know MBA Selection Process.
Master in Business Administration is one of the most reputed degrees to be an expert in Business. Every year a number of students take admission in MBA Programs and get succeeded for job in good companies. Candidates may get the complete details about MBA Admission Process & Criteria In India and Interview Questions through this page.
This Page Includes:
- MBA Selection Process Details
- MBA Interview Questions
- MBA Entrance Exam
Even if you want to start your own business then through this program you may learn very prominent tips and tricks and all the related criteria for business that will enhance your business. For getting more details regarding MBA Selection Procedure, you need to scroll down this page which is well prepared by the team members of privatejobshub.in Candidates must have a Glance!!!
MBA Selection Process
The MBA Programs in India attracts many aspirants, so the number of Colleges providing Masters Degree and Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration and related fields has also swelled. The admission processes of these institutes also differ. Let us systematically look at the various steps in this decision making process. Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in following rounds:
- Entrance Exam
- Group Discussion
The first step of selection of candidates for admission into Management programs is on the basis of their performance in an Entrance Examination, which tests the aptitude of the candidates in four major areas - verbal ability, reading comprehension, quantitative ability and business data interpretation. Some institutes also ask business and general awareness questions while some may include an essay writing section.
Group Discussion and Interview:
Those who will qualify the entrance exam they will appear in Group Discussion and Interview. This phase mainly includes two stages, group discussion and personal interview and assesses personality attributes like, leadership abilities, grasping capability, analytical thought process, communication skills etc. Final selection is based on marks in the written exam and the GD/PI. Work experience is given additional weightage in most of the institutes.
Must Read This: Group Discussion for MBA Entrance
Interview Questions: Some common Questions which are generally asked in Interview for MBA admission are given below:
1. Why you want to join a business school?
2. Why you want to take admission in this business school?
3. What are your expectations of this program?
4. What is your definition of teamwork?
5. How would your colleagues describe you?
6. Have you ever work anywhere as a leader?
7. What are your hobbies?
Get Here: Interview Preparation Tips and Advice
Short List the Institutions:
Courses in different modes are provided by leading Institutions / Colleges like IIMs, Management schools of IITs, S.P. Jain Mumbai, MDI, Gurgaon, NITIE Bombay, XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneswar, BIM Trichy, LIBA Chennai, XIME Bangalore, Goa Institute of Management, FMS Delhi and by various Universities.
It is essential to shortlist the planned schools and candidates should plan out in advance about which exams they would like to take up dangerously. Thus, preparation can be concentrated and one need not spend needlessly in application forms and admission tests.
Know The Admission Requirements
MBA Admission Notification from the top B Schools begins from the second week of March, and related details are always available in the respective official websites and available through advertisements / notifications in all leading newspapers. On receipt of duly filled application forms, hard copy or on-line, Institutions issue admit cards for the entrance test. The main entrance examinations are as follows: Admission is usually offered based on the cumulative scores of written test, GD / PIs, and work experience in a few cases.
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Common Entrance Test (CET)
- Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Xavier Admission Test (XAT)
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)
Know about Upcoming: MBA Entrance Exams
MBA Eligibility Criteria:
- If you want to get admission in MBA from India then you are required to have graduation from recognized University/Colleges. Final year Students may also apply. However you need to submit the required essentials before a certain date.
- If you want to take admission outside from India like US, Europe, Australia etc. then you need to sore good in GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test) exam.
- Thereafter according the GMAT results you may take admission in the desired colleges or institutes. This exam will conduct in India’s centers. Further processes may be different according to different institutes. But your GMAT score affects major for MBA admission.
Get Top College Updates: Top MBA Colleges in India
Candidates may get the complete information about MBA Selection Process 2017 through this page. You can visit our portal for any info about recruitment, exam pattern, hall ticket, result, admit card, study material etc. You can bookmark the web portal privatejobshub.in by using Ctrl+D for getting instant access. Candidates can also follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get the latest updates about MBA Selection Process.