- Courses Offered
- Qualification Needed
- Fee Details
- Placement System
- Method of Selection
- Mode of Applying
- Last Date to Apply
- Official Notification Link
National Institute of Construction Management and Research
Last Date to Apply
12th December 2016
Mode of apply
Online or Offline
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of institute that is is www.nicmar.ac.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Latest Updates” section and follow the appropriate link and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all mandatory details in it and submit it.
- After that, login with new generated user name and password and again fill online application form with entire information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and fill fee details and submit it.
- At last, take printout of it and keep it safe for future use.
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form that is downloaded from official website.
- Application form for all the programmes can be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 1900/- for one programme or Rs. 2500/- for more than one programme.
- Aspirants must fill application form in correct manner and attach Xerox of entire testimonials.
- After filing form, send it through the proper channel on or before last date
Top College Updates