NICMAR Admission 2017: National Institute Of Construction Management And Research has opened NICMAR Admission for Post Graduate Programme (PGP). Candidates who are seeking admission to Post Graduate Programme, they can check the NICMAR Admission Procedure. Those candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria regarding NICMAR Notification must fill the NICMAR Application Form either online/ offline procedure.
This Page Includes:
- Courses Offered
- Qualification Needed
- Fee Details
- Placement System
- Method of Selection
- Mode of Applying
- Last Date to Apply
- Official Notification Link
National Institute of Construction Management and Research
Last Date to Apply
12th December 2016
Mode of apply
Online or Offline
Candidates must submit the application form on or before the last date that is 12th December 2016. For further details regarding this notification such as eligibility standard, Mode of Selection, test details, how to apply, Important Dates etc you may go through the given announcement which is equipped below by the team member of privatejobshub.in
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Project Engineering and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Quantity Surveying and Contract Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Health, Safety and Environment Management
Those candidates who want to take admission to Post Graduate Courses must hold Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute. Final year eligible graduating students can also apply.
Do You Know? Necessity of Master Degree And Its Role
Programme brochures and application form for all the programmes can be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 1900/- for one programme or Rs. 2500/- for more than one programme by Demand Draft in favour of "NICMAR, Pune.
All students who successfully complete this programme are expected to join their family businesses and hence no placement assistance is provided by NICMAR.
Admission to Post Graduate Programme will be done on the basis of their performance in test. Merit list will be prepared after screening of application and test.
Process to apply for NICMAR Admission:
Interested candidates can apply either online mode or offline mode:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of institute that is is www.nicmar.ac.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Latest Updates” section and follow the appropriate link and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all mandatory details in it and submit it.
- After that, login with new generated user name and password and again fill online application form with entire information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and fill fee details and submit it.
- At last, take printout of it and keep it safe for future use.
Read Here: Procedure to fill online Application Form
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form that is downloaded from official website.
- Application form for all the programmes can be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 1900/- for one programme or Rs. 2500/- for more than one programme.
- Aspirants must fill application form in correct manner and attach Xerox of entire testimonials.
- After filing form, send it through the proper channel on or before last date
Know Here: How to Study Further with a Job
Last Date to Apply: 12th December 2016
Candidates may check the Official Notification for getting more details regarding NICMAR Admission 2017.
Top College Updates