NICMAR Admission 2016: National Institute of Construction Management and Research has planned to release notification to inform candidates about NICMAR Admission. Applications are invited from willing candidates for admission to Post Graduate courses. Interested candidates, who are seeking admission in Post Graduate courses, may apply by filling online or offline application form before last date.
National Institute of Construction Management and Research
Last date to apply online
Mode of apply
online or offline
For further details regarding NICMAR Notification such as eligibility standard, Mode of Selection, test details, how to apply, Important Dates etc you may go through the given announcement which is equipped below by the team member of www.privatejobshub.in
- Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Finance, Development and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management of Family Owned Construction Business
- Post Graduate Programme in Advanced Construction Management
Candidates should possess Graduation Degree from recognized University/Institute with good academic records in concerned discipline.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates are required to pay application fee through Internet banking / online payment through Credit card / Debit card or offline mode.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made on basis of Merit score in 10+2 Board Examination, and Entrance Test.
How to apply for NICMAR Application Form?
Candidates can apply either online mode or offline mode:
- Candidates, who are fulfilling above eligibility criteria, may apply for NICMAR Admission by filling online application form
- First of all, go to official website which is www.nicmar.ac.in.
- Now, choose appropriate link from home page and press “Apply Here” link.
- Then, hit on “Register Here” button and fill all mandatory details in it and submit it.
- After that, login with new generated user name and password and again fill online application form with entire information.
- Upload digital images of their documents (if required) and fill fee details and submit it.
- At last, take printout of it and keep it safe for future use.
- Interested candidates may apply by submitting prescribed application form that is downloaded from official website.
- Aspirants must fill application form in correct manner and attach Xerox of entire testimonials.
- After filing form, send it through the proper channel on or before last date.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: December 2016
- Date of Admission Process: January 2017
Aspirants may check Official Link for more details regarding NICMAR Admission 2016.
Have a Look On Below Links