SSC Admit Card
For selection to Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk, organization is going to conduct Data Entry Skill Test and Typing Test from 11.02.2017 onwards. Now organization has issued SSC CHSL Admit Card so, candidates who are going to take part in Data Entry Skill Test and Typing Test may download the SSC Hall Ticket region wise through below given official link.
Download SSC Admit Card: Hit Here
Highlights of This Page:
- SSC Admit Card Download Region Wise
- SSC Admit Card Download Steps
Download SSC Admit Card
SSC Multi Tasking Admit Card
SSC LDC Admit Card
SSC Stenographer Admit Card
SSC CGL Admit Card
SSC JE Admit Card
FCI Admit Card
CHSL Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission Admit Card:
SSC Online Mock Test
- Candidates can download the hall ticket through the official website of organization that is www.ssc.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Admit Card” section and hit the link available on top of page.
- After that select the appropriate link related to post.
- Enter the required details such as registration number or name and D.O.B.
- Submit the details and download it on your desktop.
- Take print out of it for future use and bring it at the time of examination.
- ID proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Passport sized photographs
- Ration Card
- Applicants are going to attend the exam, must be carry ID Proof along with the Admit Card.
- Candidates are must reach at the exam centers before 30 minutes of exam time.
- Not bring any cheating material
- All electronics devices such as Calculator, Scientific Calculator, Mobiles, Bluetooth etc. are banned and you will be disqualify for the exam and if you will have these things.
- Try to attempt 100% of each question.
- Candidates are suggested not to carry Mobile Phones, IT Gadgets and all such electronics gadget in the exam center as these are banned in the test venue and reach before the time.
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization according to region.
- On home page of official site go to “Latest News / Announcement” section and hit the appropriate link.
- Now on next page select the hit the appropriate link related to post.
- After that hall ticket page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now on below section of page you will find the “Forgot Roll No” section and now hit the link.
- After that enter the required details such as Name, Date of Birth etc and press “Submit” button.
- At last, Registration No will be sent to you registered mobile and email id.
- Contender Name
- Test Venue
- Roll Number of Applicants
- Address of Test Venue
- Photograph of Candidates
- Some Essentials Instructions