SSC Junior Engineer: As we all know that Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been published the notice for Junior Engineer posts and exam was to be held on 19th May 2013.
But all applicants are hereby informed that, exam is postponed and now will be held on 09th June 2013 instead of 19th May 2013. There are lots of students who had apply to appear in SSC Junior Engineer examination, and searching for the sample papers / model papers / previous year question papers for the good preparation.
Here on our web page applicants can find sample questions with their answers for the practice of their exam. Applicants can download these questions for their SSC Junior Engineer examination preparation.
In SSC Junior Engineer Objective Paper, Questions are asked From General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering. Reasoning Online Test Preparation
1. In 1992 in which amendment the historic Panchayati Raj bill was adopted by the Parliament?
2. Which of the following is not a source of revenue to the village panchayats?
a. House tax
b. Land tax
c. Property tax
d. Vehicle tax
3. Members of the Union Public Service Commission function
a. 60 years
b. 58 years
c. 62 years
d. 65 years
4. The first no confidence motion moved in the Lok Sabha After independence was in the year-
5. The Directive Principles of state policy included in the constitution of India have been inspired by constitution of-
a) U. S. A.
General intelligence & reasoning:
6. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. 11. 3, 7, 13, 21, 31?
7. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. FUGT, HSIR, JQKP?
8. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.13. ACE, GIK, MOQ?
9. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. 169, 144, 121, 100?
10. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series. FLU, GMV, HNW, IOX ?