SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration
SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has disclosed employment notification for the different posts every year and before applying the contenders are required to be aware with how to make SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration and how to fill application form.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a leading organization and hires eligible and talented candidates for various posts in the various Ministries and sector of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
Running SSC Recruitment…Staff Selection Commission conduct exam for various posts from time to time and number of candidates take part in the exam. Before appearing in exam contenders face problem in filling form. Follow below uttered section to fill Part 1 /Part 2 Application Form.
Aspirants can read below furnished statement and know the process that how to fill online application form for SSC examination step by step, so this way applicant easily understand How to fill application form online.
Team of privatejobshub.in is unfolding all relevant and complete details about SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration step by step.
SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration:
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts exam for various posts to Group “B” and Group “C” in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
- Those people who desire to apply the SSC examination they are required to fill SSC online application form.
- Those candidates who are not familiar on How to fill application form online find it difficult and generally waste their time and effort.
- In this section privatejobshub is providing the information about SSC Online Part 1 and Part 2 registration online application form.
SSC Registration Application Form Details
Before the registration for any post, you must to read official notification carefully. You can get this notification from official SSC website or from any other job or career portal. Once you get notification, you must read it completely to understand all requirements of posts, eligibility criteria, job details, exam procedure, etc. If you are eligible and interested, you can proceed with the application form.
SSC Part 1 Registration:
- In SSC Part 1 online registration, you have to fill all mandatory information like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father's Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc.
- After fill up all information you must go on reset button.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form, a registration no. will be generated that candidates must note for future references.
SSC Part 2 Registration:
- For SSC online registration part 2, Candidates must enter the registration no. and password as noted from Part 1 registration.
- Now upload your passport size photograph in JPG format. After that, you have to submit the fees either online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- You can also generate a Challan copy and take print out if you want to submit fees at any branch of SBI, then you have to submit journal no. mentioned in slip online.
- Now you will receive a confirmation message for successful completion of SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.
You can apply online against any SSC exam notification through official website at ssconline.nic.in. On website, you will see an option for examination. Under examination section, there are two options, one for part-I registration and other one for part-II registration. You need to navigate on part-I registration. Now, you can see the page for part-I registration.
After completion of part-I registration, applicants will be able to go for part-II registration. In the above section of this page we are providing complete information about SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration process. Candidates have a look on above section and fill their application form without any difficulty and without making any mistake.
Candidates, who are looking for their bright career in Staff Selection commission, can check out all Details about Registration process from this page. If you face any problem concerning to the same then you are free to write your queries in the below stated comment box, we will solve your query as soon as possible.