SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration
- Am I eligible for applying for SSC 2016?
- How can I apply online for SSC Examination?
- What is the Recruitment Process for?
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts exam for various posts to Group “B” and Group “C” in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
- Those people who desire to apply the SSC examination they are required to fill SSC online application form.
- Those candidates who are not familiar on How to fill application form online find it difficult and generally waste their time and effort.
- In this section privatejobshub.in is providing the information about SSC Online Part 1 and Part 2 registration online application form.
- Firstly open the official website and check the registration page:
- In SSC Part 1 online registration Firstly you have to visit the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- Then you have to go to the register button and register yourself like:
- Then you have to fill all mandatory information like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father's Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc.
- After fill up all information you must go on reset button.
- After submission of Part 1 of the application form, a registration no. will be generated that candidates must note for future references.
- For SSC online registration part 2 aspirants again visit the official site of ssconline.nic.in
- On the visible page select option as SSC online registration part 2
- Fill the details like registration number and password which was given at the time of Part 1 registration.
- Must enter the registration no. and password as noted from Part 1 registration.
- Now upload your passport size photograph in JPG format. After that, you have to submit the fees either online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- You can also generate a Challan copy and take print out if you want to submit fees at any branch of SBI, then you have to submit journal no. mentioned in slip online.
- Now you will receive a confirmation message for successful completion of SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.
As we know that staff selection commission is one of the well known government sectors that every one want to be a part of this. The staff selection commissions every year announce so many recruitment notifications to recruit talented and capable job hunters on various vacant positions in different departments. The eligibility criterion for SSC CGL 2016 Examination clearly mention in the notification. It is very accessory to know about comeplet eligibility criteria for SSC before you begin the application process. The organization conducts written exam and interview or skill test to select the capable job hunters on various vacant positions. Stages of Selection: To get SSC job candidates need to face following challenges by sequence:
SSC Online Mock Test