TCS Placement Papers
- TCS Placement Papers with Answers
- TCS Test Pattern
- TCS Technical & HR Questions
TCS Placement Papers
Que-7: In a staircase, there ar 10 steps. A child is attempting to climb the staircase. Each time she can either make 1 step or 2 steps. In how many different ways can she climb the staircase?
Que-14: a, b, c are non negative integers such that 28a+30b+31c = 365. a + b + c =?
Que-19: The wages of 24 men and 16 women amount to 11600 per day. Half the number of men and 37 women has same money. The daily wages paid to each man is
- Write a program to find factorial of a number using recursive function.
- Describe 2 different ways to concatenate two strings.
- Give syntax for SQL and ORACLE joins.
- How is modularity introduced in C++?
- What is the difference between a Stack and a Queue?
- Give example to differentiate between call by value and call by reference.
- Why the usage of pointers in C++ is not recommended?
- What do you mean by Data mining?
- Write a program to reverse a string?
- Describe these concepts: Polymorphism, Inheritance and Abstraction.
- What is full form of SMAC? Discuss few about it.
- What is cloud computing? Give some of its applications in real world.
- What are stacks? Give some of its applications.
- One rectangular plate with length 8inches, breadth 11 inches and 2 inches thickness is there. What is the length of the circular rod with diameter 8 inches and equal to volume of rectangular plate?
- How would you connect 8 dots with 3 lines?
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Was asked to give an approach the below problem:
- "Let's say that you have 25 horses, and you want to pick the fastest 3 horses out of those 25. In each race, only 5 horses can run at the same time because there are only 5 tracks. What is the minimum number of races required to find the 3 fastest horses without using a stopwatch?"
- Do you wish to change your domain? If yes, why?
- Describe an experience of yours wherein you were asked to do something which you didn't like to do and how you handled it?
- What are your expectations from the company?
- Will you be comfortable relocating?
- Can you please run us through your resume?
- Describe your interests and hobbies.
- What do you think are leadership qualities?
- How would you measure 4 liters using jugs of 3l and 5l? Give a few solutions to this problem?
- Write a program to allot rooms to n students on basis of roll number.
Get High Salary Sector Jobs in Top MNC’s