BHEL Bhopal Recruitment
- Name of Posts and Vacancy Details
- Qualification Requirement
- Age Limit
- Salary Details
- Official Notification Link
- Selection Process Include
- Mode of Applying
- Apply Online Link
- Postal Address
- Important Dates
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment
Name Of Organization
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
Name Of Post
B.E./ B.Tech/ Diploma
Last Date To Apply Online
09th December 2016
Last Date For Receipt Of Acknowledgement Slip & Documents
16th December 2016
Computer Science & Application
Electrical & Electronics Engg
Electronics & Tele communication Engg
Modern office Mgmt
- Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Aspirants should have Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship for BHEL Bhopal Job.
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per BHEL Bhopal Notification will be done to ascertain eligibility for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal Recruitment.
- Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Candidates you need to visit the official website of the organization to apply for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment that is www.bhelbpl.co.in.
- Then Select the ‘Jobs & Careers’ tab from menu bar of the home page.
- Now on next page follow “Current Openings” section and hit on “Engagement of Graduate & Diploma Apprentice” link.
- Now Read all details carefully for the applying procedure.
- Aspirants who had Already Applied they need to enter Acknowledgement No. and Date of Birth and then ‘submit’ it.
- New Applicants can press ‘Apply’ link provide there.
- Fill the online application form correctly with required details without any mistakes.
- After completing the application form you need to press the ‘Submit Application’ button for the final submission of it.
- Finally you can take a print out of application form for future use.
- After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post.
- Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate(10th/12th)
- Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
- Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable)
- Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
- Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee
- (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased)
- Copy of registration slip containing registration number generated after successful registration
- Last Date To Apply Online for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment: 09th December 2016
- Last Date For Receipt Of Acknowledgement Slip & Documents: 16th December 2016
Have a Look On Below Links