CRPF Admit Card
CRPF Admit Card
Central Reserve Police Force
Name of Exam
Para Medical Recruitment Exam
Date of exam commencement
4th October 2016
Want to know how to get Admit Card Online: Check Here
- Aspirants if you who have applied for the Para Medical Recruitment Exam then you need to follow these steps to download the CRPF Exam Admit Card:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website that is www.crpfindia.com
- Then after reaching to at the home page, you need to hit on “PARAMEDICAL STAFF” tab and select “Download Admit Card” tab.
- Now you need to select “ADMIT CARD FOR REVIEW MEDICAL EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF PARAMEDICAL STAFF - 2015” link.
- Thereafter, you need to fill correct details in any of the text boxes.
- Candidates need to enter your roll number and date of birth in given boxes.
- After this you need to hit on “Search Status” button and your admit card will be appeared.
- You can also get your admit card with the help of your application number and date of birth.
- You need to fill application number and date of birth in the appeared text boxes.
- Finally hit on “Search Status” button.
If you do not know your Application no:
- If you don’t have your roll no. or Application number you can download your admit card by following below mentioned guidelines.
- Applicants need to fill name in (Mr./Mrs.) blank and date of birth
- At last submit it by pressing “Search Status” and the hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- At last, save it on your desktop and take a print out of it as without this you can’t attend the examination.
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 01mark each. Paper will be of 100 marks.
- The timings of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes)