Current Affairs December
Current Affairs December 2016: Knowledge of Current Affairs is always helpful to clear any of the competitive exams. Here on this page you can get Current Affairs December 2015 for all Competitive Exam. Contenders can get Current Affairs Quiz, Latest News and Question and Answers for Preparation of any exam from here. Current Affairs is the center section of any Government and private competitive exam like banks, Railways, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, HCL, Infosys and others. So, all the candidates must have good knowledge of Current Affairs. Candidates are advised that must go through this page and get all Current Affairs occurred in the month of December.
Current Affairs December 2015 Highlights
- CCEA approved four rail line projects worth 8351 crore rupees
- India ratified Articles of Agreement of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- CCEA approved disinvestment of 10 percent paid up equity capital in Coal India Limited
- Uttar Pradesh Government declared 50 districts as drought-hit
- Bangladesh Government blocked social media platform on security grounds
- Indian Resource Panel (InRP) on Resource Efficiency constituted
- Justice T S Thakur appointed Chief Justice of India
- Union Cabinet approved setting up of National Resource Facility for Bio-medical Research
- WHO launched World Antibiotic Awareness Week with the theme Antibiotics: handle with care
- Union Cabinet approved signing of Tripartite Agreement on IBSA Fund for Poverty Alleviation
- UN released report on impacts of Biodegradable plastics on marine environment
- IAMAI released Internet in India 2015 report
- Delhi to host the first International Qawwali Festival 2016
- China’s Tianhe-2 retained its position as World’s most powerful Supercomputer
- Kosmos 2510, the first satellite of EKS (Tundra) system, launched by Russia
- Names of 2015 Presidential Medal of Freedom recipients announced
- Zarin Daruwala appointed as CEO of StanChart Bank India
- Prithvi Raj Singh elected to Board of Governors of World Water Council
- India, Bangladesh agreed to cooperate on intelligence sharing, border security
- CCI imposed penalties on 3 Airlines for concerted action in Fixing Fuel Surcharge
- Kiren Rijiju conferred with Disaster Risk Reduction Asia Champion honour by UN
- Delhi government-appointed Chetan Sanghi panel recommended suspension of DDCA
- Indian Red Cross Society Secretary General SP Agarwal died
- 2015 G20 Summit held in Antalya, Turkey
- Draft Fiscal and Contractual Regime for Award of Hydrocarbon Acreages released
- Foundation stone of first Mega Food Park of Telangana laid
- Marriott International to acquire Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
Current Affairs Question and Answers November 2015
Q1- Navy Chief Admiral R K Dhowan has commissioned the former Shipwright School (SWC) as which of the following INS at Eastern Naval Command (ENC) in Visakhapatnam?
Q2- How much surcharge levied on getting the Permanent Account Number (PAN), whose cost is increased due the imposition of the Swachh Bharat cess?
Q3- Between which two countries Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) has been linked to operationalize Coastal Shipping Accord?
A. India and Bhutan
B. Pakistan and China
C. India and Sri Lanka
D. India and Bangladesh
Q4- Which environmental NGO has launched “Clean Air Nation” App that will provide real-time air pollution levels and precautionary measures ?
A. Care Earth Trust
C. Greenpeace India
Q5- Release aviaries are launched in which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
Q6- Which of the following Indian city has not been listed in the Trivago’s Best Value Index for high quality services in hotels?
Q7- India has partnered with which country for taking up collaborative projects in the field of productivity improvement of cattle and buffaloes ?
Q8- J&K Govt will implement which Act in state which is announced by Minister for Consumer Affairs and Public distribution Choudhary Zulfkar Ali ?
A. Food Safety and Standards Act
B. Food Safety Modernization Act
C. National Food Safety Act
D. Food Safety and Standards Rules
Q9- Dudhwa National Park (DNP) is situated at which border ?
B. India–Pakistan border
C. India–Sri Lanka border
D. India–Myanmar border
Q10-Warren Mitchell, who passed away recently was related to which field ?
Q11- In which Chinese city the first Yoga institute established by India outside the country to promote cultural exchange and bilateral ties ?
Q12- Which Advanced Torpedo Defence System (ATDS) has been handed over to Indian Navy by Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar?
Q13- On which date World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims observed ?
A. Third Saturday in November (21)
B. Second Sunday in November (8)
C. Third Sunday in November (15)
D. Second Saturday in November (14)
Q14- Who has won women’s singles title of China Open Badminton series 2015 ?
A. Wang Yihan
B. Saina Nehwal
C. Li Xuerui
D. Nozomi Okuhara
Q15- As per Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), India has identified how many new species of fauna in the last five years?
Q16- “Mukhya Mantri Jan Van Yozana” (plantation) under which farmers would be given 50 per cent grant for plantations is launched in which state of India ?
Q17- What was the theme for National Press Day that was observed on November 16 ?
A. “quality journalism”
B. “Safe to Speak: Securing Freedom of Expression”
C. “Let Journalism Thrive! Towards Better Reporting”
D. “Transparency in Public Affairs”
Q18- Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare, Shri J P Nadda instigated AMRIT outlet at AIIMS for selling affordable drugs for cancer & heart diseases. What AMRIT stands for?
A. Affordable Medicines and Reasonable Implants for Treatment
B. Affordable Measures and Reliable Implants for Treatment
C. Affordable Medicines and Reliable Implants for Treatment
D. Affordable Measures and Reasonable Implants for Treatment
Q19-Which of the following was the noted children’s Book Writer and wife of iconic cartoonist R.K. Laxman who passed away recently?
A. Asha Nehemiah
B. Kamala Laxman
C. Poile Sengupta
D. Samhita Arni
Q20- India’s largest alcoholic beverages company United Spirits has appointed which of the following as its chief financial officer?
A. Vinay Nambiar
B. Sanjeev Churiwala
C. Sandeep Girotra
D. Sajeev Babu Kurup
Have a Look On Below Links