Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the DSSSB Syllabus 2016 for TGT & PGT examinations for recruitment of candidates in Delhi Schools. Interested applicants may check the DSSSB Exam Pattern and Eligibility criteria in the below section.
We are also providing the information regarding DSSSB Preparation Books for TGT & PGT so that applicants can easily crack DSSB Entrance Exam.
The Board was instituted on the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence by the government of National Capital territory. DSSSB Syllabus along with eligibility conditions and exam pattern for TGT and PGT is given below.
DSSSB Paper Pattern
DSSSB Examination will be conducted in two parts:
No. of Questions
2 ½ hrs
2 ½ hrs
Part-I of the Examination will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice)
Test of General Awareness & Intelligence, Arithmetical ability, Education Psychology & Technology, Communication Skills, Teaching and Learning Processes and related Topics.
Objective type multiple choice questions on Concerned Subject as per The Qualification prescribed for the post.
Part-II will consist of Descriptive type Questions on the concerned subject of 200 marks and to be answered in 150 minutes in the space provided in the Question-Answer Booklet.
DSSSB Syllabus 2016
Arithmetic / Numerical Ability:
- Operations on Number
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Speed & Distance
- Mensuration and Data Interpretation questions
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Space Visualization
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning Visual Memory
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc
English and Hindi Languages:
Knowledge pertaining to languages such as
- Sentence Correction etc
- Scientific Research
- Art and Culture
- Polity Constitution
- Everyday Science
- National / International Organizations / Institutions etc
Eligibility Criteria of DSSSB:
DSSSB TGT & PGT Eligibility required for giving the exam and Preparation Books will be available on the official site of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
Eligibility For TGT
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University OR Graduation in computer Science from a recognized University
- OR B.E./ B. Tech. in relevant dicipline from a recognized University.
- OR Graduation in any subject and ‘A’ level course from DOEACC, Ministry of Information & Communication and Technology, Govt. of India
Eligibility for PGT
- Essential Qualification (excluding PGT (Painting, Engineering Drawing, Home Science, Physical Education)
- a) Master’s degree or its equivalent in the subject concerned from any recognized University. 2. Degree/ Diploma in training/
- Having obtained PhD. Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/ Institute;
- or ii) Having obtained First Division in Higher secondary, Degree and Post Graduate Examination with the mandatory condition that the candidate will acquire the B.Ed. / B.T. qualification within a period not exceeding three years from the date of his joining the service.
- b) 03 years experience of teaching in a College/ Higher Secondary School/ High School in the subject concerned.
Note: For more information regarding DSSSB Syllabus 2016 visit the Official Site
Check Related Updates