ESIC Admit Card
ESIC Admit Card 2017: Employees State Insurance Corporation, Haryana is going to release ESIC Admit Card for those candidates who are appearing in written exam for Stenographer, Nurse, Paramedical position in the month of May, 2017. For downloading ESIC Hall Ticket candidates may go through official website or on this page. You can download the ESIC Haryana Admit Card by following some hassle free steps or by pressing official link also, so go ahead soon!!
This Page Collects:
- Status of ESIC Exam Hall Ticket
- Steps to download ESIC Exam Admit Card
- Official Link of ESIC Call Letter
- Some interesting Facts
ESIC Admit Card
Name of the organizer
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Haryana
Stenographer, Nurse, Paramedical
Date of Written Examination
Appearing candidates in recruitment examination for acquiring Stenographer, Nurse, Paramedical positions they are informed that it is essential to bring ESIC Admit Card 2017 along with the documents while going for exam. Candidates can download their call letter 15 days prior to the exam from this page which is well designed by the team members of privatejobshub.in by keeping in mind your comfort, so please have a look!!!
ESIC Exam Hall ticket Download:
Candidates can download their ESIC Admit Card by following these steps:
- First of all you must go through the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation, Haryana that is www.esic.nic.in
- After that move their cursor to the left side on the home page and press “Recruitment” link.
- Press the appropriate link of the Employees State Insurance Corporation Admit Card.
- Now enter the required details such as registration number and date of birth.
- Hit the “Submit” tab and your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it or take the print out of hall ticket.
- You must bring the hard copy of call letter in the examination hall.
Get Step Wise Procedure: How To Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Some Facts You Must Know:
Employees State Insurances corporation was founded in year of 24th February 1952 on (ESIC Day) in Kanpur by then Prime Minister Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru. The Employees State Insurances Corporation every year conducts so many recruitment exams to select the applicable and eligible applicants on various vacant positions.
Main motive of this exam is to appoint well qualified aspirants on Nursing & Para Medical Cadre Posts. Huge number of applicants applied for the exam now they all can download their ESIC Exam Hall Ticket through official website by following above mentioned steps.
Want to Know? How to Make a Habit of Studying
- Applicants should bring call letter at the respective Examination Centre along with original photo ID proof viz. Office ID, passport, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc. for verification.
- If candidates don’t have call letter at the time of exam then they will not allowed to sit in the examination
- Candidate must bring two Ball Point Pens (Black/Blue) for filling required particulars in the examination.
Date of the exam: In the month of May 2017
Note: You may directly download their ESIC Admit Card 2017 through this direct Official Link. Candidates can collect more information in this concern by following us on Facebook and Google Plus or you can bookmark our portal also by pressing CTRL + D.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff