IBPS Common Interview Questions
- IBPS is the number one successful organization. In recent months IBPS give the ray of hope for those job fighters who are looking bank job.
- Public sector banks will be called nearly 1 lakh candidates for interview from who have qualified in IBPS common exam.
- We have made a report by some candidates who have successful passed in PO and clerical interviews.
- According to this report so we are providing you IBPS PO, clerk, S.O interview questions 2015 in this article which will help those candidates who will attempt CIQ session and get placed in public and private banks in coming months.
- You must know the eligibility criteria of IBPS for giving IBPS exam.
- Candidates who are preparing for IBPS common exam or who have qualified in IBPS common exam and preparation for upcoming bank exams interview they should well prepare for their exams.
- Candidates must read following questions for crack easily Interview session. Mostly these questions are based on bank current affairs so you can check this link for current affairs.
IBPS Common Interview Questions1) Tell me something about yourself?
b) Your company has one of the fastest growth rates and turnover in the industry and that would mean a faster growth rate for me as a professional.
c) The practices of your company are more employee and customer oriented.
9) What is Cheque?
Ans. Cheque is a negotiable instrument containing conditional order to pay sum of money to the person mentioned on it or to the bearer of the instrument.
10) What is Inflation?
Ans. It is a state where money looses the value hence prices will go up (or) Decreasing the value of money.
11) What is an NRI a/c?
Ans. NRI stands for “Non Resident Indian”. An Indian who is residing in abroad can open an SB a/c in Indian banks. These accounts are called NRI a/cs.
12) What is Reverse Repo rate?
Ans. The rate at which RBI pays interest to the banks
We wish you all the best for those candidates who will attempt IBPS Common Exam in upcoming months.
Check Important IBPS Updates