ICICI Business Leadership Programme
ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2016: ICICI Bank has announced ICICI Business Leadership Programme for those aspirants who do job in this bank. The Post Graduate Certificate is Securities Markets is a one year programme with NISM, an institute established by SEBI, the market regulator. The duration of the Business Leadership Programme is for one year and its is designed with the view to offer the contestants with the best combination of theory and practice. Aspirants who want to apply for ICICI Business Leadership Programme must fill online application form as soon as possible.
ICICI Business Leadership Programme
Name of the Organization
Business Leadership Programme
Rs.10,000 – Rs.50,000
Last date for Submitting Application
As soon as possible
The distinctive design of the programme focuses on offering a high degree of industry experience, by educational and well-designed experts, from the BFSI sector. The Programme has the much-desired combine, in which applicants go through the industry-linked placement at ICICI Group for a period of 3 months throughout the one- year course duration. Further details about ICICI Business Leadership Programme such as qualification required, Age Limit Scholarship Amount, How to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is stated below by the team of privatejobshub.in
The duration of the programme is for one year. The course structure is as follows:
- Term 1/2/3 (9 months) - Classroom training (at NISM)
- Term 4 (3 months) - Internship at ICICI Group
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 55% in graduation).
- 12th and 10th - (minimum of 60%) (Additional - Should have studied mathematics at the intermediate level)
- Working professionals who are CAs / Engineers / Graduates in any discipline(s).
Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years (Full time experience).
Professional Experience: Preferable work experience in corporate finance, treasury or investment verticals in organizations.
- Participants should not exceed 30 years of age (as on June 24, 2016).
- Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category candidates
Candidates will be shortlisted on merit and the shortlisted candidates must go through the below mentioned stages:
- Entrance test -The entrance test aims at measuring the aptitude of the participants through verbal ability, numerical ability and logical reasoning
- Group discussion stage- Participants clearing the aptitude test will be invited for case based group discussion.
- Psychometric Profiling / Personal Interview - Applicant clearing GD stage will be eligible for the Personal Interview Stage.
- Personal Interview
To continue the Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets, the contenders will have to invest Rs.2.52 Lacs, which would be provided by ICICI Bank as a subsidized loan at an interest rate of 2.5% p.a. (Service Tax on the loan amount will be paid by the participants)
- During the 9 months classroom-training period the participants will be paid a stipend of Rs.10,000 per month, to cover the incidental expenses.
- During the 3 months internship phase with ICICI Bank, the participants will be paid a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month to cover the expenses incurred.
How to apply for ICICI Business Leadership Programme ?
Candidates who want to apply for ICICI Business Leadership Programme they must follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is /www.icicicareers.com and read complete details properly
- Then fill online application form very carefully such as user name, password etc
- Must upload if any of the document is required and submit it within given time period.
Closing date: Apply As soon as possible
Note: to get more details regarding ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2016 applicants must visit this Official Notice.
Have a look on Below Links