ISRO AdmissionCandidates looking for the admission in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology they can get all the details related to ISRO Admission 2016 from this page. Applicants may check the applying process and more from the beneath section of this page.
Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology (IIST) conducts the entrance exam every year for the admission process of the candidates in B.Tech Programmes. You can gather all the relevant information about the ISRO Admission 2016 as eligibility criteria, applying process and more from this page.
IIST Offers B.Tech Programmes In Three Streams
- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech in Avionics
- B.Tech in Physical Science
IIST Admission Test 2016
The test consists of two question papers of objective type; each paper is of two hours based on physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Candidates may only apply for the entrance test if they have possessed 12th or equivalent qualification with aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized university / Institute
Assortment of the candidates will be made up on the basis of their marks obtained in the written test.
Procedure to Apply
- Candidates first have to visit the official website that is www.iist.ac.in
- After that follow the admission 2016 link from the home page
- Complete the online registration process and make the payment of the required application fee
- After that take the print out of the dully filled application for further use.
Will be updated soon
Have a look on Below Links
Note: For more related information, applicants must visit the Official Site.