Polytechnic Courses in India
Are you confused in choosing the right career path after class 10th? After 10th, students who want to pursue towards professional course can choose any of Polytechnic Courses In India. India being educational oriented country provides these courses for getting a diploma and to create a field of interest for the eligible students. Polytechnic Courses are the basic engineering courses mainly done after 10th or ITI in various polytechnic colleges available throughout the country. Here on this page, you can get List of Polytechnic Courses In India, Details regarding its Duration and many more useful information.
A Polytechnic is an institute that provides a range of professional programs of occupational or technological characteristics. The polytechnics are dedicated to offering a number of profession programs under one roof. The programs offered by a polytechnic help one to start his or her profession, either through a job at a well-known company or by beginning his own business.
Get information on: Diploma Courses after 10th & 12th
These courses done under polytechnic are 1st degree level courses of professional education, these are mainly of 3 years to pursue or 3 and half year in some special cases.
Polytechnic Courses in India
The range of engineering and technical courses offered by the polytechnics includes:
- 3D Animation
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Beauty Culture
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Ceramic Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial Practice
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Cyber Security
- Dental Mechanics
- Elect. and Communication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Fashion Technology
- Fine Arts
- Fire Engineering
- Fire Safety Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Hotel Mangement and Catering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Modern Office Practice
- Petroleum Engineering
- Plastic Technology
- Rubber Technology
- Software Engineering
- Textile Technology
Get Complete Details: Polytechnic Admission Form
Be Careful before you decide the branch
- The branch should be chosen wisely and in accordance with the course of interest.
- Meet learners who are pursuing diploma to know more about each branch. Also meet experts (successful ones) to get their opinions about Diploma and further studies. No website or journal will provide the latest & inside information as much as a professional can provide you. So think before you choose any of the courses.
Check Out Here: Polytechnic Syllabus
Advantages of 3 season Polytechnic programs
- The 3 year polytechnic diploma makes a student half professional/ engineer.
- It is the best option for learners interested in learning technical subjects soon after schooling.
- More contact with technological world in comparison to PUC learners, take to 2 year Engineering. This direction is less competitive to get into Engineering as opposed to direction of PUC-->CET-->Engg
- A diploma degree will be adequate for junior engineering jobs
- Effective applicants can set up their own industry
- Excellent job possibilities in gulf countries
- Campus recruitment in selected Govt Polytechnics companies.You can be into MNC's just 3 year after school while for others it's a wait around of 6 years (2 yrs PUC+3 or 4 yrs of Graduation).
Polytechnics are outside the regular school and university system. However, degrees offered by polytechnics are identified by all the colleges for admittance to first level programs in Engineering.
Learners having Polytechnic diploma programs can get entry into second year of technical degree programs through entrance examination. The topics which students will learn in polytechnic will also be in Engineering and they can complete their Engineering course with less expense.
Get List of: Top Polytechnic Colleges In India
- 10th passed with 40- 50% of marks is eligibility criteria for diploma
- One gets more knowledge about the professional and technical field
- Privilege in admission for B.Tech
- More efficient than a year course of ITI
- Jobs like junior engineer are for diploma students
- After 10th or ITI easy entrance form for some colleges in diploma
- Self employment in respective course of field
- Semester system is provided for this 3 year course
Candidates if you want to get the more career related information then stay connected with our web portal privatejobshub on regular basis. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to remain updated.