Union Public Service Commission
66-Senior Scientific Officer, Foremen (Chemical), Assistant Legislative Council and others
29th September 2016
Important UPSC Section
UPSC Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission conducts various examinations to hire eligible and talented candidates for various posts. An applicant gets selected on the basis of Preliminary exam, Main Exam & Interview.
The back bone of India can be said to be the civil services. The amount of esteem, liability and dignity involved with the same is quite praiseworthy and that is the reason more and more candidates are interested for the same. The young shoulders of India are eager to take up all the responsibilities and thus they apply for various civil services examinations. Union Public Service Commission is mainly responsible for the selection of candidates into the civil service domain Examination.
- Willing candidates may apply for Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Here candidates will find to links as ‘Online Application For Various Examinations Of UPSC’ And ‘Online Recruitment Application (Ora) For Various Recruitment Posts’
- Choose any of the one links and now choose the Examination you want to apply.
- Press enter on link “Part I Registration”
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction.
- Before going to registration, applicants must have Scanned photograph in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel heights by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then fill online application form with all required details.
- Now Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank Challan or through credit card/debit card.
- Submit the application fee and then again revisit the site for part two registration.
- Complete the Part-II registration by filling the entries.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Upload the scan copy of essential documents such as passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
- At last, take a print out of system generated application for further references.
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Services
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services
- Indian Revenue Services
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Protection Force
- Indian Defense Estate Services
- Indian Information Service
- Technical Group A Services:
- Indian Forest Service – Indian Forest Service Exam
- Engineering Service – Engineering Service Exam
- Combined Medical Service – Combined Medical Service Exam
- Indian Economic Services/Indian Statistical Services – Indian Economic/Statistical Service Exam
- Indian Geologist Service – Indian Geologist Exam
- Special Class Railway Apprentice Service – SCRA Exam
- Central Police Forces – CAPF (AC) Exam
- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy – NDA (NA) Exam
- Combined Defence Services – CDS Exam
To apply for the UPSC Exam, Applicants must have completed 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation as per the requirement of the post from recognized or University and selection will be done on the basis of the written exam and Interview. Job seekers, you can find all UPSC notifications on this single page so go through this page and stay updated about all recent and upcoming exams.