- Pre Matric
- Post Matric
- Applicant should attach the relevant Caste Certificate
- Student should have Income Certificate less than 6 months old
- Income of family should not be more than Rs. 1, 00,000.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can visit the official website that is www.scholarship.up.nic.in
- Then choose the Student Section 2016 and then go for the Registration process.
- Then Select your district and Institute/college/school name from the list.
- Fill the required mandatory details such as name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- Upload your recent photograph and other documents (If required)
- Submit the form and take the print out of it for future use.
Latest UPTU- GBTU – UPSEE – MTU Updates – Check Here