- Pre Matric
- Post Matric
Scholarship for MBA in UPTU:
- Applicant should attach the relevant Caste Certificate
- Student should have Income Certificate less than 6 months old
- Income of family should not be more than Rs. 1, 00,000.
Crack the Scholarship Exam
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can visit the official website that is www.scholarship.up.nic.in
- Then choose the Student Section and then go for the Registration process.
- Then Select your district and Institute/college/school name from the list.
- Fill the required mandatory details such as name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- Upload your recent photograph and other documents (If required)
- Submit the form and take the print out of it for future use.
You can subscribe to our free email facility if you wish to obtain other important notifications like this directly into your inbox.