UPTU Scholarship 2017: Check out the Latest UPTU Scholarship Status, Amount, UPTU Scholarship Documents needed and last date for applying. State Government issues UPTU Scholarship to those candidates who have weak economic condition to support education every year. UPTU, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, also facilitates this need by providing the Scholarship every year for various programs like MBA, MCA, and B.Tech etc. A scholarship is a great help as a financial assistance for the parents as well as students.
For getting UPTU Scholarship, students have to fill an application form and see the list of students who get the scholarship on the official website of UPTU. We will provide complete details for various programs like MBA, MCA, and B.Tech in this section. Students who want UPTU Scholarship can fill the form for it by downloading it from the official website of UP Scholarship management system given below.Details of UPTU Scholarship Status:
UPTU publish Scholarship for all categories such as General, OBC, SC and ST and it generate two types of scholarship which are:
- Pre Matric
- Post Matric
Official website of UP Scholarship management system- scholarship.up.nic.in
Know about: Importance Of Scholarship
Scholarship for MBA in UPTU:
MBA is a 2 years full time program for which students can avail only 50 % scholarship if they fulfill the criteria for scholarship
MCA is full time degree program for 3 years for which only 50 % scholarship is available and same amount of scholarship is given for all the three years.
Know Here: How To Get A College Scholarship
B.Tech is 4 year full time course and scholarship for B.Tech depends on caste and on scheme as determined by govt. every year.
Criteria for Scholarship:
- Applicant should attach the relevant Caste Certificate
- Student should have Income Certificate less than 6 months old
- Income of family should not be more than Rs. 1, 00,000.
Crack the Scholarship Exam
How to apply for UPTU Scholarship
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can visit the official website that is www.scholarship.up.nic.in
- Then choose the Student Section and then go for the Registration process.
- Then Select your district and Institute/college/school name from the list.
- Fill the required mandatory details such as name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- Upload your recent photograph and other documents (If required)
- Submit the form and take the print out of it for future use.
From Here: Get More Scholarships in India
You can subscribe to our free email facility if you wish to obtain other important notifications like this directly into your inbox.