2nd PUC Question Papers with Answers
Students who are searching for 2nd PUC Question Papers with Answers are at right place. From this page candidates can check Maths / Commerce / Arts / Science PUC Question Papers with Answers to start your preparation to score good marks.
2nd PUC Question with Answers
Ques-1) O2 released in the process of photosynthesis comes from
- pyruvic acid
Ques-2) Placenta is the structure formed
- by the union of foetal and uterine tissue
- by foetus only
- by fusion of germ layers
- None of these
Ques-3) Plants hormone that induces cell division is
Ques-4) Neurospora is used as genetic material because
- it has short life cycle of 10 days
- the product of single meiosis can be easily analysed
- meiotic products are linearly arranged in the form of ordered tetrads
- is a diploid fungus
Ques-5) The number of d-electrons in Fe2+ (Z = 26) is not equal to that of
- p-electrons in Ne(Z = 10)
- s-electrons in Mg(Z = 12)
- d-electrons in Fe(Z = 26)
- p-electrons in CI(Z = 17)
Ques-6) The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called
- froth floatation
Ques-7. The velocity ratio in case of an inclined plane inclined at angle θ to the horizontal and weight being pulled up the inclined plane by vertical effort is
- sin θ
- cos θ
- tan θ
- cosec θ
Ques-8. The range of projectile on a downward inclined plane is __________ the range on upward inclined plane for the same velocity of projection and angle of projection.
- less than
- more than
- equal to
Ques-9. The angle of inclination of a vehicle when moving along a circular path __________ upon its mass.
- does not depend
Ques-10. A body of weight W is required to move up on rough inclined plane whose angle of inclination with the horizontal is α. The effort applied parallel to the plane is given by(where μ = tanφ = Coefficient of friction between the plane and the body.)
- P = W tanα
- P = W tan(α + φ)
- P = W (sinα + μcosα)
- P = W (cosα + μsinα)
Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka provides 2nd PUC Question Paper 2015 of Maths, Commerce, Economics, Accountancy, English, Hindi, education, chemistry, physics and other subjects to its students on its official website. Pre University Course, also known as PUC can be seen as a bridge course which helps to prepare students for university education.
The course is an intermediate course which is conducted by various state education boards of India. This pre-university course (PUC) is also called PDC (Pre Degree Course), + 2 or Intermediate course. PUC question papers prove to be very useful for preparation and students search a lot trying to get them.
How to Download 2nd PUC Question Paper 2015
- Students have to visit Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka Official website that is pue.kar.nic.in.
- Follow Examinations tailored on the right hand side of the window.
- Press on “Question Bank” accordingly.
- Choose Month or year as per your choice.
- After that, select your subject.
- Press on it to download question paper in PDF Format.
For more query you may log on to facebook and Google + or you may write your views in the stated given comment box.
Have a look on Below Links