IBM Placement Papers
Through these papers freshers will get the idea about the paper pattern and recently asked questions.
IBM Placement Paper with Answers
1) Leading producer of Motor bikes in the world:
2) 'Knot' is used for measuring:
(A) Speed of ship
(B) Speed of plain
(C) Speed of light
(D) Wave length
3) In which category of winds does cyclone fall?
(A) Trade winds
(B) Periodic wind
(C) Local winds
(D) Variable winds
4) Which among the following is not the work of Kalidasa?
5) The French East India Company was formed in:
6) Name the country, other than India celebrates Independence Day on 15th August:
(C) South Korea
7) The French Supremacy in India came to an end by the battle of:
8) Who addresses the first Parliament meeting after election?
(C) Prime Minister
(D) Vice- president
9) The University Grants Commission was set up in:
10) M.F. Hussain is a famous:
11) If pq=28 where p and q are whole numbers then which of the following will be (p2 - q2)?
D) Cannot Be Determined
12) If pq= 289 and p, q are integers then find the integer value of p/q.
C) A & B
D) None of These
13) Of the age of 4 friends A, B, C and D, the age of A is thrice the age of B, B's is 1/4 of C and C's is 7 times D. If the average age is 22.5, then the age of eldest among the four is:
14) Of the three numbers X, Y and Z, X is thrice Y and Y is thrice Z. If the average of reciprocal of X, Y and Z is 13/405 then find the respective value of X, Y and Z.
B) 117, 39, 13
C) 135, 45, 15
D) 153, 51, 17
15) Find the smallest number which is a multiple of 25 and leaves a remainder 5 when divided by 8, 10, 12 and 16.
16) Find the least number, which when divided by 42, 54, 66, 114 and 30 gives 29, 41, 53, 101 and 17 as remainder, respectively.
17) The drink rate from a certain company has ups and downs every year. The rate of 1/2 litre drink increases for two consecutive years consistently by 30% and in the third year decreases by 20%. The same effect repeats for every three years. If we start counting from the year 2008 then what will be the effect on the rate of the drink in 2012?
A) Increases by 75.76%
B) Decreases by 70.08% increase
C) Increases by 68.69%
D) Decreases by 52.52%
18) The cost of two varieties of paint is Rs.3969 per 2 kg and Rs.1369 per 2 kg respectively. After how many years will the value of both paint be the same, if variety1 appreciates at 26% per annum and variety2 depreciates at 26% per annum?
Have a Look On Below Links