IBPS PO GD Topics
How to do Hardest Preparation in Lesser Time? Must Know These IBPS PO GD Topics for best preparation!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts recruitment exam time to time for selection to various Posts such PO, SO, Clerk etc. People who will qualify in the Preliminary and Mains Bank Exam they may appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round conducted by IBPS. The last level to get the job is to qualify the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. This segment deals with tips and methods to inform you about how to perform in IBPS Bank PO Interview and how to tackle a group discussion round.
In Group Discussion & Personal Interview, the board members will hire only those people, who will show their management skill, capability to hold work pressure, good command over language and updated on current affairs, Banking & Financial awareness and important events. The person going to possess the GD (group discussion) must do practice and pay more attention. Candidates must see below for getting GD topics IBPS bank PO. Now have a look below!!! Here on below section we are providing Group Discussion topics for IBPS PO Interview or various factors which will affect your performance in a positive way and it will surely help you to get high score and eventually you can get the Bank job as Probationary Officer.
Group Discussion Topics for Bank PO
Here we have prepared a list of topics based on the recent events. This will help you to prepare well for PO Interviews / GD. Candidates must read following topics. These topics will not be important only for GD but also for Interview.
- Is our Political System Reason for our Economical Downfall?
- Should we change our Defence Policy with Pakistan?
- Retirement Age for Politicians Should be MANDATORY
- India should go for the presidential form of democracy
- Is Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Defence good for India?
- Prosperity in First World Countries is the reason of Poverty in Third World Countries
- Should Government start privatization Customer Dealings?
- Technological implementation increasing Jobless percentage
- E-Learning vs Classroom Learning
- Private Universities are better than Government Universities
- Cricket is suppressing Football and other sports in India
- Is Woman Empowerment increasing the Divorce rate in India?
- Should Government go for more Strict Law rather than setting up "Rape Crisis Centers"
- Government should create a strict law regarding Cleanliness of each individual
- Is Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in retail sector good for India?
- Government Pumping Money into the Economy is not the Solution for our Economic Problems
- Use of Force by Banks to Recover Loans
- India economic development is not reaching to the people who need it most.
- Is disinvestment in profit making PSU’s advisable?
- Breaking down larger Indian states into smaller will lead to better governance and development.
- How to Deal with High Oil Prices?
- Is the Consumer really the King in India?
- Privatization will lead to Less Corruption
- Are Co-operatives Relevant in Today's Global Environment?
- Advertising is a Waste of Resources
- Stock Market Crash – Sub Prime Crisis in US
- Consumer is God in Today’s Market
- India will be a Superpower in 21?st Century with 40 Crore Hungry People
- Public Sector is more a Hindrance than Help to Promote Socialism
- Should PSUs be divested through Strategic Sale or Public Offer?
As the purpose of GD for bank recruitment is not to analyze the capability of the person on the topic being mentioned, but GD is the test of other capabilities which are not known with written test or by interview panel member. In easy phrase, GD is generally about discussing the right factor in the right tone.
Further Selection Process
What's the need for GD ?
The panel not only looks at the subject of your conversation but awards marks for your interaction abilities, approach & converting them into terms which everyone can understand.
Most significantly, your capability to perform in a group is mentioned by tagging under these factors.
- Are you allowing enough space for other associates to perform?
- How do you take criticism?
- Are you polite in applying your demonstration or going over the top?
Criteria of Group Discussion
Normally categories of 8-10 applicants are formed into a leaderless team, and are given a particular scenario to analyze and talk about within a given time frame. The team may be given a Case Study and requested to come out with a solution for an issue. The team may be given a subject and asked to talk about on the same. A panel will notice the procedures and assess the associates of the team.
Check Updated Information: IBPS PO Salary
A Group Discussion can be begun in three different ways:
- Factual subjects - About realistic factors eg. India is a developing nation.
- Controversial subjects - Depending on argumentative subjects eg. Women power in India
- Abstract topics- Topics with no appropriate significance eg A is an Alphabet
Candidates can register their email at privatejobshub.in for getting more details about IBPS in your mailbox and don’t forget join us through Facebook and Google Plus for getting latest information about IBPS on your Facebook timeline.