IIPM Bangalore Admission
IIPM Bangalore Admission 2017: For taking admission in Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore, one needs to firstly fill up the form of IIPM Bangalore Admission of PGDM-ABPM courses. Candidates who are interested in applying for the suitable course and want to make their career bright may apply for IIPM Bangalore Application Form. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the related courses may apply for this notification on or before closing date that is well mentioned below.
This Page Includes:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Mode of Assortment
- Mode of Payments
- Postal Address of sending application form
- Closing Date of submission of the application form
- Direct official Link
IIPM Bangalore Admission
Which things strike in our mind while Registration? While Registration in any university first thing which hit in our mind is level of the university whether the university is top ranked or not after that infrastructure which sets the studying atmosphere of the students then, the facilities so lots of things which we think while taking admission. By going through this page we can check this information about this university and can apply by filling IIPM Bangalore form on or before 31st January 2017. To know more details regarding IIPM Bangalore Admission may scroll down this page that is well structured by the dedicated and talented team members of privatejobshub.in
Aspirants who wish to fill application form they should possess Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks of equivalent.
Do You Know? Necessity of Master Degree And Its Role
Mode of Assortment:
- Students will be assorted on the basis of academic record, test scores, writing skill & performance in group discussion and personal interview. Candidates are requested to perform well in their test to get admission
- Candidates must have a valid score of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT exam
Mode of Payments:
- Students need to pay an amount of Rs.1000 in the form of demand draft as application fee in favour of Indian Insitute of Plantation Management payable at Bangalore
- Reserved category candidates SC/ST need to pay the amount of demand draft of Rs.500 as application fee
commendable Scholarships from the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India. State Govt Scholarships for OBC Students
Know Here: How to Get A College Scholarship
Steps of filling Application Form:
- First of all aspirants need to visit official website of the Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore that is www.iipm.edu
- After that you need to hit on the Admission tab which is available at the top of the home page.
- There you need to hit on appropriate link related to the admission
- Now, you need to read the eligibility criteria before applying
- Aspirants have to download application form
- You have to fill application form with required details
- Need to attach required documents along with the application form
- Finally send it on the below mentioned address.
Check Now: How to Apply For Education Loan
Admissions Office Indian Institute of Plantation Management
Jnana Bharathi Campus,
P.O. Malathalli”, Bangalore-560056
Closing date of the submission of the application form is 31st January 2017
To fetch more details aspirants regarding IIPM Bangalore Admission 2017, need to directly hit on Official Link.
Top College Updates