Indian Air Force Syllabus
Indian Air Force Syllabus 2017: Candidates if you are planning to prepare for IAF Group X Exam, so you need a new Indian Air Force Syllabus for the better preparation of exam.
Indian Air Force conducts the IAF Group X Exam ever year for different positions in Technical and Non Technical Branch. So, here on this page we are providing the latest IAF Group X Exam Syllabus along with IAF Group X Exam Pattern. Group X Syllabus consists of three subjects i.e. English, Physics, Maths. Candidates just go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly.
This Page Includes:
- IAF Group X Syllabus for Technical
- IAF Group X Selection Procedure
- IAF Group X Model Paper PDF
You can also download the Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus from official site through online process by taking some below mentioned steps which is provided by the team members of privatejobshub.in. The Central Airmen Selection Board is charged with the liability of assortment and enrollment. It has 14 airmen selection centers situated throughout India. Aspirants who clear this exam are first needed to undergo 12 weeks of Joint Basic Phase Training at Basic Training Institute Belgaum (Karnataka).
Indian Air Force Syllabus
IAF Group X Technical Exam Syllabus
It consists of three subjects i.e. English, Physics, Maths.
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Motion of system of particles &rigid body
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atomic nucleus
- Solids and semiconductors devices
- Principles of communication
Start Your Test
- Sets relations and functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Mathematical induction
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight line
- Family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Complex numbers
- Quadratic equations and linear inequations
- Sequences and series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorems
- Exponential and logarithm series
- Solutions of triangle
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Function, limit and continuity
- Applications of derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite integrals
- Differential equation
- Mathematical logic
- Boolean Algebra
Take a Test Now
- A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use
- Sequence of tenses
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of articles
- Correct usage of Prepositions
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
- Correct usage of conjunctions
- Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
E. Direct / Indirect sentences: Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- F. Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
Know about Current: Indian Air Force Recruitment
Group 'X' (Technical) Exam Pattern:
- Group X Technical trade candidates will be tested in subjects of English, Physics and Mathematics.
- The duration of the written test is 60 minutes.
- Technical Posts are as follows: Electronics Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Mechnical System Fitter, Structure Fitter, Propulsion Fitter, Workshop Fitter (Smith), Workshop Fitter (Mechanical) and Weapon Fitter.
Also Check Here: Indian Air Force Salaries
IAF Group 'X' Selection Process:
Written Test: Written Test is of objective type and question paper and it is available in both languages that is English & Hindi, except for English paper. Written Exam is based on CBSE up to class XII syllabus. Applicants need to qualify in each paper/test separately. Result of written test is declared on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Candidates who will qualify the written test will be shortlisted for Physical Fitness Test. Passing the Physical Fitness Test is mandatory.
- The Physical Fitness Test for all trades [except IAF (Security)] consists of a 1.6 km run to be finished within 8 minutes.
- The PFT for IAF (Security) trade includes a 2.4 Km run & 5 Km run to be completed in 15 minutes & 30 minutes respectively.
- Applicants above 27 years of age will be given relaxation in PFT timing as per existing norms (Applicable to serving NC (E) s only).
- Applicants completing PFT faster are awarded additional marks on a sliding scale.
Interview: Candidates who will qualify the Physical Fitness Test will be shortlisted for Interview. Interview is normally conducted in English as such working knowledge is necessary.
Trade Allocation Test (TAT): Candidates of Group 'X' (Technical) trades who qualify in interview are required to undergo Trade Allocation Test for division into Mechanical and Electronics stream.
Medical Test: Candidates who have been recommended for interview will be medically examined by the Recruitment Medical Team.
IAF Group X Syllabus PDF
Syllabus and Model Question Paper PDF
Candidates, you can get the subjects wise Indian Air Force Syllabus 2017 through this page and prepare accordingly. If you want to get updates by email then you just need to subscribe our free email service. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus or book mark on this page by CRTL+D for immediate access.
Also check Out Here: