Scholarships schemes provided by the state govt. help the young and budding minds of the country who face financial issues in continuing their education further. The state govt. of every state has now started to rub several scholarship programs to help the deserving students of the state reach their goals.
For more details regarding Karnataka Scholarship such as how to fill application etc, candidates keep visiting our web portal that is privatejobshub.in
The Karnataka state govt. has also made some plans regarding Karnataka Scholarship 2016, to support the students of Karnataka who doesn't have enough resources to continue their study.
In this article, we will provide you information on Karnataka Scholarship, its Online Application Form and step by step process for filling the Online Application Form.
Karnataka Social Welfare Department is responsible for providing Scholarships for students of Karnataka. The candidates in need of scholarships can register at the official website of department and then follow the steps mentioned below.
How to apply?
- Contenders need to fill online application form through its official website that is schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- After redirecting to the home page, go to student registration section.
- Carefully fill all the necessary details in the form provided and submit it.
- Note down the provisional registration no.
- Print the registration form by providing the registration no.
- Now, login again as student using the registration no. and fill all the details by following link of post metric scholarship.
- Save the application and it will be forwarded to concerned TSWO
- You can also see the status of your scholarship application by login in as student.
Note: For more details regarding scholarships, applicants must see Official Website.
Have a look on below links