KIITEE Application Form
21st April to 30th April 2016. So, aspirants must fill KIITEE Application Form through online process on or before the last date that is 25th March 2016 and check Eligibility criteria and other detail.
KIITEE Application Form
Name of the University
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination
Last Date to Apply
25th March 2016
Date of Examination
21st to 30th April 2016
For acquiring more information related to KIITEE Application Form such as courses offered, eligibility criteria, application fee, admission process, applying process etc you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
- MBBS / BDS / B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Film & Television
- M.Sc Nursing etc
For Undergraduate Programs: Applicants should have passed 12th from recognized board or school with good academic record.
For Post Graduate Programs: Participants must have Graduate degree in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Those aspirants who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2016 can also apply.
There is no application fee for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training Entrance Examination.
Selection of students will be done as per their performance in qualifying marks in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training Entrance Exam followed by counseling process.
Applying Procedure for KIITEE Application Form:
Willing contenders may apply by filling online application form before the last date should be reached.
- First of all aspirants require to log on official website of organization that is www.kiit.ac.in
- Then, hit on “Apply Online KIITEE-2016” link which is available on the home page.
- Now, press ‘Apply Online’ tab and fill online application form with required details.
- And upload documents as require and press submit tab to record the entire details.
- At last take hard copy of filled application form and must be sent to below mentioned address before the last date.
To "The Director,
Admissions, KIIT University,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024,
- Last Date to Apply- 25th March 2016
- Last date of receiving filled in Application form- 31st March 2016
- Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website- 05th April 2016
- Date of Entrance Examination (Online)- 21st to 30th April 2016
- Declaration of Result- 15th May 2016
- Counseling- 02nd to 15th June 2016
If you want to get more detail regarding KIITEE Application Form, check Official Notification.
Have a Look On Below Links