MP Scholarship 2016: Government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to provide MP Scholarship. So, brilliant candidates who are not able to continue their study due to financial problem must apply by submitting online application form. Government of Madhya Pradesh provides various types of scholarship under many schemes to help those candidates who have interest in study but due to poor financial condition they are not able to carry on.
Latest Scholarship Schemes
- National Overseas Scholarships
- Sanskrit Education Development Plan
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Praoyny Vivekananda.
- Sudamaa – Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Poor student scholarships
- Higher Education Guaranteed Loan Schemes
- Incentive scheme to achieve success in civil service examinations
- Balika Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
The scholarship amount which is to be given to undergraduate students is Rs 10,000 every year while the total sum of money for postgraduate students is Rs 20,000 per year.
Documents required for applying:
- Filled application Form
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of certificates
- Income affidavit and certificate
- Resident Proof
MP Scholarship 2016 Online Application Form
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply for MP Scholarship Application Form.
- Aspirants need to logon the official portal which is www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- At the home page check the related link and go for it. Then fill application form by the help of proper link.
- Attach all relevant certificates in support of education, caste, etc and photographs.
- It must be submitted on or before the last date otherwise not one forms will be accepted in any case.
So all of you are advised to stay tune with us and check this page regularly. You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D. You can follow us Facebook and Google Plus also. If you have any query or suggestions then feel free to discuss with us in below comment section.
Note: For more details, candidates may check the official link
Have a look on given below links