- National Overseas Scholarships
- Sanskrit Education Development Plan
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Praoyny Vivekananda.
- Sudamaa – Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Poor student scholarships
- Higher Education Guaranteed Loan Schemes
- Incentive scheme to achieve success in civil service examinations
- Balika Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
- Student’s parents’ annual income should not above than 2 lakhs.
- Students should not apply for any other scholarship Scheme
- Association provides 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
- Candidate must contain 50% marks in the previous Examination.
- The scholarship amount which is to be given to undergraduate candidates is Rs 10,000 every year
- The total amount of money is to be given to Post Graduate Students is Rs 20,000 per year
Crack the Scholarship Exam
- Candidates need to logon the official MP Scholarship Portal which is www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Updates” section and hit the appropriate link.
- First read the notification carefully and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill the form with all required details carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Attach all relevant certificates in support of education, caste, etc and photographs.
- Check form at once and press on “Submit” button after completion of form.
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of all documents
- Income affirmation & another certificate
- Resident Proof & Address
- Caste certificate
- Adhaar card
- Mark sheet copy of the previous class.
Have a look on given below links