MP Scholarship 2017: Not Able To Continue Your Study Due To Financial Problem!!! Good News for Them: Fill the MP Scholarship Online Application Form to get Financial Help: The Government of Madhya Pradesh is going to provide scholarship to the financially week students for the higher education programs. It will be proved helpful for all students going to pursue the technical and professional programs. Candidates can apply for Madhya Pradesh Scholarship by filling the application form and submit it on or before the end date.
This Page Includes:
- Latest Scholarship Schemes
- Eligibility Criteria
- Amount of the Scholarship
- Application Format
- Documents needed
- Rate of Scholarship
- Conditions of the Scholarship
As we know that candidates who don’t have enough money for study they also have some dreams due to some issues they stop thinking about them. But the government never stop thinking about us they always think that how they can help weaker section peoples. For increasing growth in the literacy rate in India, government run different schemes and now MP Govt. is going to provide scholarship to eligible aspirants who have a dream to continue their study. Candidates who are interested in collecting more updates regarding MP Scholarship may scroll down this page that is well equipped by the expert team members of privatejobshub.in
Latest Scholarship Schemes:
- National Overseas Scholarships
- Sanskrit Education Development Plan
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme Praoyny Vivekananda.
- Sudamaa – Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Poor student scholarships
- Higher Education Guaranteed Loan Schemes
- Incentive scheme to achieve success in civil service examinations
- Balika Shiksha Protsahan Yojana
Know about: Importance of Scholarship
- Candidates who are applying against this scholarship they must have a look on the eligibility criteria as given below:
- Student’s parents’ annual income should not above than 2 lakhs.
- Students should not apply for any other scholarship Scheme
- Association gives 40% reservation in Scholarship for Girls.
- Contenders must gain 50% marks in the previous Examination.
MP Scholarship Amount:
The amount of scholarship which is to be given to undergraduate candidates is Rs 10,000 every year.
The total amount of money is to be given to Post Graduate Students is Rs 20,000 per year
Know Here: How to Get a College Scholarship
Application Form Format:
Name of the student……………….
Name of the Institute………………………………………………
Process to fill MP Scholarship Application Form:
- Candidates need to logon the official MP Scholarship Portal which is www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Updates” section and hit the appropriate link.
- First read the notification carefully and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill the form with all required details carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Attach all relevant certificates in support of education, caste, etc and photographs.
- Check form at once and press on “Submit” button after completion of form.
- Find Out Here: List Of Universities In Madhya Pradesh
Read Here: Procedure to fill online Application Form
- Passport size photograph
- Attested photocopies of all documents
- Income affirmation & another certificate
- Resident Proof & Address
- Caste certificate
- Adhaar card
- Mark sheet copy of the previous class
Crack the Scholarship Exam
Rate of Scholarship
The rate of scholarship will be as under:
Type of Financial Assistance
Rate for hostler
Rate for Day Scholar
Maintenance Allowance (For 10 months only)
( Rs.1000 p.m.)
Rs.5,000/- per annum.
( Rs.500 p.m.)
Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less
Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less
From Here: Get More Scholarships in India
Conditions for Scholarship:
- Financial assistance will be provided to follow your degree and/or post graduate level technical and professional courses from a reputated institute.
- Maintenance allowance will be credited to the student’s account. The course fee will be paid by the State Department straight to the institute concerned.
- A scholarship possessor under this scheme will not given any other scholarship/salary for doing the course.
- The yearly income of the receiver/close relative or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh from all sources.
- The application for releasing of fund from the state department must be received in the Ministry by 30th of September every year.
- The state department will promote the scheme every year closing by 31st March and receive the application through the given institutions.
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
Find Out Here: List of Universities in Madhya Pradesh
For more information about MP Scholarship 2017, aspirants may go through this Official Link. So all of you are suggested to stay in touch with us and check this page regularly. You can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D. You can follow us Facebook and Google Plus also.
Have a look on given below links