NEET 2014 Notification
News has come that Central Board Of Secondary Education will released the notification of All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test for applicants to take admission in MBBS / BDS Courses (2014 – 2015) in the month of December this year. Interested and Enthusiastic aspirants who want to do MBBS must fill online application form for NEET 2014 Notification.
All latest updates and accessories like exam pattern and How to apply etc. regarding this advertisement are well tailored by the team of privatejobshub.blogspot.in.
Name of the Organization
Central Board of Secondary Education
Type of Notification
Educational Qualification: Applicants need to have passed Intermediate Examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also passed English in the Qualifying Examination from any recognized board.
Age Limitation: Competitors must be in between 17 years to 25 years of age. Relaxation will be given as per Govt. rules.
Application fees: Not Disclosed Yet.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test followed by interview.
NEET Exam pattern
It`s consist of one paper with 180 objective type Questions for the following subjects (45 questions from each subject).
How to Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply online on CBSE NEET official website that is cbseneet.nic.in.
- Press “Apply online” mentioned on the left hand side of the window.
- Fill the online application form properly according to your Interest and Qualifications.
- Press Submit to get registration number.
- Pay the required fees via E challan or Debit/Credit card.
- Aspirants need to take print out of online application and send it along with all required fees and Challan or fee receipt to below address.
“The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092”
- Starting date of online application – Not released yet (we will update urgently as per latest news)
- Date of examination – 04 May 2014
Note: For further related information candidates must visit the Official Advertisement
More Useful links: