NSIT Application Form
NSIT Application Form 2017: UG/PG Admission Procedure information of Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology is given here. Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology intends to invite NSIT Application Form for the students who want to take admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. Candidates are required to apply online by filling application form on or before the last date which is represented below. You can get NSIT Admission Procedure for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses from this page.
NSIT Application Form
Name of the University
Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology
Name of Courses
Under Graduate and Post Graduate
NSIT Application Form Last Date
|July/ August 2017|
An independent association under Govt. of NCT of Delhi and associated to University of Delhi, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is a seat of higher technical learning in India. It was recognized in the year 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology with the purpose of meeting the increasing demands of manpower in rising fields of engineering and technology with a close social and industrial interface.
For obtaining further information such as eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well furnished on this page of www.privatejobshub.in
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Engineering
- B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- B.E. in Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Information Technology
- B.E. in Bio-Technology
Get List of: Engineering Entrance Exam
- M.Tech. in Signal Processing
- M.Tech. in Information Systems
- M.Tech. in Process Control
Do You Know? Career Options after B. Tech
Candidates who want to get admission in Under Graduate Courses should have completed 12th Standard with minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) from well recognized Board.
Candidates who want to get admission in Post Graduate Courses must have completed Graduation in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates, who want to fill application form, have to pay the requisite application fee as decided by Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Entrance Exam.
How to Fill NSIT Admission Form ?
- To apply for admissions, candidates have to fill an application form through the official website of organization that is www.nsit.ac.in
- On the home page Browse to the link titled as “Apply Online”.
- Enter all the details asked such as Roll Number, Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Nationality, Mobile Number, Address and Email ID.
- Fill the application form with complete and correct details and must pay a fee towards completion of the application form process
- After filling the details press on to submit button to complete the application form.
- Application number will display on the screen, which you must note down for future reference.
- Immediately after submission, you will get a confirmation message on the screen.
- At last, take a print out of form for future reference.
Visit Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Last Date to Apply: July/ August 2017
Candidates may check Official Link for more details about NSIT Application Form 2017.