SBI Clerk Result
SBI Clerk Result 2016: State Bank of India intends to release SBI Clerk Result. Candidates who are going to appear in Online Exam for the recruitment of Clerk Post may check SBI Clerk Score Card from this page. Candidates may also download Cut Off Marks & Merit List from official site through online process by taking some following steps which are represented below.
For more information regarding SBI Clerk Result such as steps to download, dates, further process, please go through this page which is well modified by dedicated team of privatejobshub.in
SBI Clerk Result
State Bank of India
SBI Clerk Exam Date
Declaration of Result
In the month of June-July 2016
How to download sbi.co.in Score Card, Cut Off Marks & Merit List?
Dear candidates follow below provided instructions to check SBI Clerk Result easily:
- Candidates first go to official site of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- On the home page follow the “Career with Us” section and hit the link.
- From there select the proper link of “Recruitment of Assistants in Clerical Cadre in State Bank of India”
- Applicants are required to select the option to download the performance card and press on to that link
- New page of score card in the form of pdf file will open on your screen
- Aspirants are advised to check their Roll No. very carefully
- At last, must take print out it, if your Roll No. is there in that file and keep it safe
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our streams and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and take part in huge number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in various ways.
State Bank of India is a multinational banking and financial services corporation based in India with its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra and conducts exam from time to time to recruit eligible and talented candidates for various posts.
Participants are advised to be in touch with our web portal privatejobshub.in for latest updates. You can get more updates about State Bank of India by mail for which you just need to enroll your email id at our free email service. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also keep book mark on this page for your suitability.
See Related Updates:
Candidates may get their SBI Clerk Result 2016 from this Official Link.