Name Of Organization
Tripura Board of Secondary Education
Name of Exam
12th Exam (Higher Secondary 10+2)
Approximately 1.75 numbers of students appears in Higher Secondary 10+2 examinations this year and they all are eagerly waiting to check their score card. Candidates who have appeared in 12th exam are informed that TBSE Result has been announced by board, students can check their marks through roll number.
How to check TBSE Result online?
Candidates can check their score card through official site by following equipped steps:
- Applicants should open official site of Tripura Board of Secondary Education through, which is www.tbse.in.
- On home page press on “Higher Secondary (+2) Examination Results”.
- Then enter their name or roll no., Example: Assume your Roll No. is AGAR-12345. You have to enter, only the numbers i.e. 12345 and School Code i.e. S/036/W.
- Now your total score marks with division will appear on system screen.
- Take a printout of score card for further reference.
Check Marks through SMS:
Tripura Board of Secondary Education also gives the facility to 10th/ 12th class students to check their obtained marks on their Mobile phone through SMS. Candidates need to type text message on their mobile phone and send to the number as mention bellow:
- TBSE12<space>Roll No and send to 7738299899.
- Example: TBSE12 102364567 Send to 7738299899.
Open Official Link to check TBSE marks for Higher Secondary 10+2.
Students, if you want to get latest career related or education related information must visit our web portal privatejobshub time to time. Students can subscribe on our free email service for latest updates. Students can also join us on Facebook or Google plus we will send latest updates on your Facebook wall.
Have a look on below Links