Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Online Registration and renewal 2015
Tamil Nadu Government Employment and Training Department provides the facility of Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Online Registration, renewal and updates for the jobs fighters.
This facility gives the big opportunity to people for getting latest updates on Tamil Nadu Government Jobs by the online procedure.
In this section, we will provide complete details on Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Online Registration and renewal Procedure 2015 including details on how to check Registration Status.
Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Participating Organisations
• State government
• State Quasi government
• Central government
• Central Quasi government
• Local Body and Government Aided Institutions
How to register in Tamil Nadu employment exchange?
- Job fighters should log on to the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
- Then go on the new User ID Registration link which provides on what’s new panel.
- Fill the E-registration form with required details and attach the scanned certificates as needed.
- Submit the form to get a temporary user id and password.
You can get more jobs in Tamil Nadu through this link: Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange online renewal 2015
The Renewal for Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange can also be done online on Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange website.
Renewal is done for every 3 years. The applicants will be given a time period of 18 months from the due date if he/she fails to renew within the time period.
Note: For more details applicants should visit the official site