UPSC Challan Form
UPSC Challan Form 2016: Union Public Service Commission provides the facility of UPSC Challan Form to receive application fee from the candidates who are applying for UPSC civil services exams. Applicants who are filling UPSC online application form for any of the recruitment they need to submit application fee also within the given time to complete registration. Applicants can Download UPSC Challan Form PDF online through its main website and take the print out of this PDF File to submit UPSC Challan Fee.
Union Public Service Commission is a central agency of India, which is authorized to conduct various examinations like Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination. Union Public Service Commission will soon issue the notification of UPSC Challan Form. We will update our page of Privatejobshub.in as soon the UPSC will issue the Challan form on its official site.
UPSC Notification: Complete Information
UPSC Online Bank Challan
- After Completion of PART-I Registration applicants have to pay the a[placation fee. TO pay fee candidates have to go through “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan ( SBI / PNB) or through I-Collect (SBI/PNB) Net Banking option.
- Candidates have to press on “Generate E-Challan / I-Collect” button in candidate segment then it will opens-up a page that ask some details of Candidate like their Registration Number, Date of Birth and payment mode option to payment Fees.
- After entering the information’s applicants should go to the “E-Challan” option in which aspirants have to select Bank Name, enter verification code and press on “Generate e-Challan” button
- It will produce Bank Challan with particular of bank that aspirants have to deposit in bank and they will give you contenders Challan Copy with transaction date and number for further proceeding.
- When candidate provide valid information, then go to the “I-Collect” option
- Then Select Bank Name, enter verification code and hit on the “payment through I-Collect ” button
- It will forward with individual of bank that applicants have to payment their fees trough Net Banking with I-Collect Module
Get Details: UPSC Eligibility Criteria
Check Now: UPSC Exam Calendar
UPSC Challan Form
How to download UPSC Challan Form 2016
- Applicants who want to know that how to download UPSC Challan Form they need to follow the below given steps:
- Candidates can pay fee in Cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip produced by the Online Recruitment Application system.
- Aspirants may also submit application fee through Online mode by using the Internet banking facility of the SBI and its Associate Banks
- Candidates opting to deposit fee in cash need to take printout of Pay-in-Slip by using the option “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip”.
Ø By using this pay-in slip, applicants can deposit the fee in cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
Ø The Bank will not allow any pay-in slip or challan other than the one printed by the “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip” OPTION of this ORA
Ø The Bank would stamp the pay-in-slip after receiving of cash and also offers a “Transaction ID”.
Ø Then aspirant again have to login and proceed with payment of fee process.
Ø Before proceeding to fill in fee details for cash option, applicants make sure that “Transaction Id” has been get if payment of requisite fee is made in cash in any of the SBI Branches.
Ø After that press on “submit here” button, the user is asked to login (with registration ID and Password).
Ø On successful login the candidates can see their applications listed under the “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
Ø Then “Pay Fee” link in the “My Active Applications” link is allowed for those cases only where the Application Part is complete and fee payment is pending.
Ø After the completion of fee payment, the final applications can be viewed under “My Account (My finally Submitted Application)” section.
Ø Then hit on the “Pay Fee” and a new page will display on your computer screen with three options of payments, like “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” each option go with with a radio button.
Ø Then hit on that radio button matching to the preference of your payment and then press on Continue button.
- UPSC Recruitment
- UPSC Exam Syllabus
- UPSC Previous Year Question
- UPSC Study Material
- UPSC Coaching Classes
Dear candidates! Here on this page we have provided complete details about UPSC Challan Form and how to download the challan form. If you want to know other things and have any query or suggestion then you may write us in comment box.