UPSC Challan Form
UPSC Challan Form 2017: How to download UPSC Challan Form? Get the Simple Way for Online Fees Payment!!! UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and it conducts recruitment exam time to time to select the competent candidates for filling up various posts in various departments. Candidates who are going to apply for the UPSC Recruitment they need to pay the certain amount of application fee. Candidates who are going to pay the fee may get the complete details about fees payment using challan form from this page. Candidates can download UPSC Bank Challan Form in PDF through its main website and take the print out of this PDF File to submit Fee.
As per rules of Union Public Service Commission only those candidates are required to pay the fee who are under either General or OBC category and other as SC/ ST/ PH candidates are not required to pay any application or examination fees. Union Public Service Commission will soon issue the notification of UPSC Challan Form. We will update our page of privatejobshub.in as soon the commission will issue the Challan form on its official site.
Check Out the Latest: UPSC Recruitment
Union Public Service Commission is a central organization of India, which is authorized to conduct various examinations like Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination.
UPSC Challan Form
After Completion of PART-I Registration applicants have to pay the a[placation fee. TO pay fee candidates have to go through “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan ( SBI / PNB) or through I-Collect (SBI/PNB) Net Banking option.
Candidates have to press on “Generate E-Challan / I-Collect” button in candidate segment then it will opens-up a page that ask some details of Candidate like their Registration Number, Date of Birth and payment mode option to payment Fees.
- After entering the information’s applicants should go to the “E-Challan” option in which aspirants have to select Bank Name, enter verification code and press on “Generate e-Challan” button
- It will produce Bank Challan with particular of bank that aspirants have to deposit in bank and they will give you contenders Challan Copy with transaction date and number for further proceeding.
- When candidate provide valid information, then go to the “I-Collect” option
- Then Select Bank Name, enter verification code and hit on the “payment through I-Collect ” button
- It will forward with individual of bank that applicants have to payment their fees trough Net Banking with I-Collect Module
Get all notifications on a single page: UPSC Notification
Process to download UPSC Challan Form:
Applicants who want to know that how to download Challan Form they need to follow the below given steps:
- Candidates can pay fee in Cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip produced by the Online Recruitment Application system.
- Aspirants may also submit application fee through Online mode by using the Internet banking facility of the SBI and its Associate Banks
- Candidates opting to deposit fee in cash need to take printout of Pay-in-Slip by using the option “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip”.
- By using this pay-in slip, applicants can deposit the fee in cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
- The Bank will not allow any pay-in slip or challan other than the one printed by the “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip” OPTION of this ORA
- The Bank would stamp the pay-in-slip after receiving of cash and also offers a “Transaction ID”.
- Then aspirant again have to login and proceed with payment of fee process.
- Before proceeding to fill in fee details for cash option, applicants make sure that “Transaction Id” has been get if payment of requisite fee is made in cash in any of the SBI Branches.
- After that press on “submit here” button, the user is asked to login (with registration ID and Password).
- On successful login the candidates can see their applications listed under the “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Then “Pay Fee” link in the “My Active Applications” link is allowed for those cases only where the Application Part is complete and fee payment is pending.
- After the completion of fee payment, the final applications can be viewed under “My Account (My finally Submitted Application)” section.
- Then hit on the “Pay Fee” and a new page will display on your computer screen with three options of payments, like “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” each option go with a radio button.
- Then hit on that radio button matching to the preference of your payment and then press on Continue button.
UPSC Preparation Links
Dear candidates! Here on this page we have provided complete details about UPSC Challan Form 2017 and how to download the challan form.
If you want to know other things and have any query or suggestion then you may write us in comment box. If you want to get time to time updates then you may subscribe our free email service. Aspirants can join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Have a Look On Below Links