UPSC Challan Form
UPSC Challan Form
- After entering the information’s applicants should go to the “E-Challan” option in which aspirants have to select Bank Name, enter verification code and press on “Generate e-Challan” button
- It will produce Bank Challan with particular of bank that aspirants have to deposit in bank and they will give you contenders Challan Copy with transaction date and number for further proceeding.
- When candidate provide valid information, then go to the “I-Collect” option
- Then Select Bank Name, enter verification code and hit on the “payment through I-Collect ” button
- It will forward with individual of bank that applicants have to payment their fees trough Net Banking with I-Collect Module
Get all notifications on a single page: UPSC Notification
- Candidates can pay fee in Cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip produced by the Online Recruitment Application system.
- Aspirants may also submit application fee through Online mode by using the Internet banking facility of the SBI and its Associate Banks
- Candidates opting to deposit fee in cash need to take printout of Pay-in-Slip by using the option “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip”.
- By using this pay-in slip, applicants can deposit the fee in cash at any branch of State Bank of India.
- The Bank will not allow any pay-in slip or challan other than the one printed by the “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip” OPTION of this ORA
- The Bank would stamp the pay-in-slip after receiving of cash and also offers a “Transaction ID”.
- Then aspirant again have to login and proceed with payment of fee process.
- Before proceeding to fill in fee details for cash option, applicants make sure that “Transaction Id” has been get if payment of requisite fee is made in cash in any of the SBI Branches.
- After that press on “submit here” button, the user is asked to login (with registration ID and Password).
- On successful login the candidates can see their applications listed under the “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Then “Pay Fee” link in the “My Active Applications” link is allowed for those cases only where the Application Part is complete and fee payment is pending.
- After the completion of fee payment, the final applications can be viewed under “My Account (My finally Submitted Application)” section.
- Then hit on the “Pay Fee” and a new page will display on your computer screen with three options of payments, like “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” each option go with a radio button.
- Then hit on that radio button matching to the preference of your payment and then press on Continue button.
UPSC Preparation Links
Have a Look On Below Links