UPSC Challan Form
- After Completion of PART-I Registration applicants have to pay the a[placation fee. TO pay fee candidates have to go through “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan ( SBI / PNB) or through I-Collect (SBI/PNB) Net Banking option.
- Candidates have to press on “Generate E-Challan / I-Collect” button in candidate segment then it will opens-up a page that ask some details of Candidate like their Registration Number, Date of Birth and payment mode option to payment Fees.
- After entering the information’s applicants should go to the “E-Challan” option in which aspirants have to select Bank Name, enter verification code and press on “Generate e-Challan” button
- It will produce Bank Challan with particular of bank that aspirants have to deposit in bank and they will give you contenders Challan Copy with transaction date and number for further proceeding.
- When candidate provide valid information, then go to the “I-Collect” option
- Then Select Bank Name, enter verification code and hit on the “payment through I-Collect ” button
- It will forward with individual of bank that applicants have to payment their fees trough Net Banking with I-Collect Module
UPSC Challan Form
- Applicants who want to know that how to download UPSC Challan Form they need to follow the below given steps:
- Candidates can pay fee in Cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip produced by the Online Recruitment Application system.
- Aspirants may also submit application fee through Online mode by using the Internet banking facility of the SBI and its Associate Banks
- Candidates opting to deposit fee in cash need to take printout of Pay-in-Slip by using the option “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip”.
- UPSC Recruitment
- UPSC Exam Syllabus
- UPSC Previous Year Question
- UPSC Study Material
- UPSC Coaching Classes